4☻︎

"My Dear~! I can't believe it's your first day at U

"My Dear~! I can't believe it's your first day at U.A.~ Are you excited, nervous, anxious? I'm a bit of all of them right now. What if you get in trouble for sleeping in class again. Now that I think about have you been sleeping well? You're not still having nightmares right? If so you can tell Papa about them and he will listen to you any time" Kei Kikuchi, Natsu's dad, rambles on like always. He was spinning in his chair as his secretary was visibly irritated.

"Dad I'm not sure how I should feel right now and I'm fine" Natsu shrugs off his worry not really wanting him to worry cause if he found out she never stop having nightmares he wouldn't have left to America. She would have felt like more of a burden to him then. U.A. starts coming into sight.  "Dad I have to go, I'll talk to you later and don't be late for your meeting again" She said in a stern voice so he knew she meant business.

"A-Ah yes" He trembles from the other line which causes his secretary to smirk. "Aren't you gonna say love you to your loving father" he pouts stalling not really wanting to go to the meeting at all.

"Dad."

"Humph fine. Hang up without saying 'I love you' to your perious father who you may never see again" Kei said dramatically as he laid on the ground sulking. Natsu sighs and gives in like she always do.

"Fine. I love you Dad" he cheers and dance around his office which she couldn't see but knowing her father she could imagine.

"I love you too my beautiful daughter"  the phone was snatched from his hand.

"HEY"

The person then put the phone on speaker.

"Hello Natsu, I know you would like to talk to your father more but we have a meeting in less than 5 minutes so can you wrap things up quickly? Thank you."

"Okay Eren and thanks for always taking care of that idoit of a father" Natsu said with an airy chuckle. Kei felt like a invisible force struck him.

 Kei felt like a invisible force struck him