2☻︎

* 3 months later *

"This is such a drag" Natsu said as she sluggishly walk towards the direction of the U.A Entrance Exam. Although she was complaining she kept a lazy ass smile on her face. She snug her chin into her scarf. Natsu soon thought of the events that would be likely occuring after the entrance exam.

'Warm blankets with all types of snacks and to end it all with a good night's rest. What a wonderful life~' Natsu walks as she was in a daze which earned her some weird looks around her.

*Time-skip cause your author is a lazy piece of shit and doesn't want to go through the explanation of the mock battle*

Natsu starts stretching out as she was in Battle Center A. She was in a black tank top and sweat-pants. She looks up at the sky with a dull look in her eyes.

'I wonder what I would be doing right now if I didn't make this promise. Hmm~? Probably watch the clouds and have a relaxing nap under the sun. Being able to relax is truly wonderful~'

"Get Started! Come On, Get Moving There Aren't Real Countdowns In Real Battles" Present Mic said loudly from a tower.

"Lets just get this over with" Natsu mumbles as she pulls out a pocket-knife and cuts a large gash wound on her arms. Others who witness cringe but Natsu was unaffected by this. The blood starts levitating into the air.

~𝚄𝙿𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝙸𝙾~

𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢 𝐾𝑖𝑘𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖

𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑘: 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

𝐴𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑛. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑟.

𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠: 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑧𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡.

She runs to found robots. Each robot that came to her vision was taking out immediately. As she was racking points her eyes look at the other compeitors who was fighting about who's points were who's. People kept shouting out how many points they had.

"Huh we were suppose to keep count?" She asks herself but shrugg it off. She went off to look for more points but stop when she felt an earthquake.

"Oh my, What is this?" She looks at the direction the loud rumbling sounds were coming from. The gigantic robot went in to punch them. Everyone started running except those who were frozen in fear. Natsu stood there analyzing it.

"How troublesome" she complained. As the zero pointer came closer she gather around all the people who was frozen in fear, which was about two of them, with her blood and carry them to a safer place. She kept them in the air for the rest of the time and picking up three contestants who were injured or out of stamina. The few contestants that were being held up by the blood stared at her with awe.

"Amazing"

"It looks like she has a great control of her quirk"

But if you got a closer look you'd see the small sweat-drops on her forehead.

"Time's up" Present Mic shouts and the zero pointer stop moving all of a sudden. Natsu's run starts turning into a jog as she makes her way to the other contestants. She gently put them down. A few of them walk towards her and thanks her.

"It's no big deal" Natsu waves them off. She walks away back to the entrance as she bandages her wound.

"Lets just hurry and get back home" She yawns as she snuggles into her scarf.

Hey I would like to thank you for reading this sorry excuse of a book. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. See you next time.