PART THREE: new school.

i went through the security which checked my bags. i sighed thinking about how tory won't be here. last weekend went well, she seems like she really needs someone.

blondie: has anyone tried picking up a fight with you?

i smiled looking down at my phone. tory had given me her number that night at the roller rink.

me: it's 8 in the morning.
blondie: didn't stop us before 😳
me: okay feisty
-read-

"oh you are here!" i heard someone squeal. it was moon.

"yup im here." she introduced me to a tall blonde.

"this is yasmin. yasmin this is rogue." yasmin kind of looked at me dismissively. moon frowned.

"well it's nice to meet you too."

"sorry." moon mouthed as yasmin started typing away on her phone. that was when a familiar voice said, "hello there."

"it's not even ten in the morning and you are already making star wars references." demetri smiled hugging me.

"that was not on purpose but im glad you caught it."

"you know each other?" moon asked.

"so does hawk." moon and demetris demeanor changed.

"yeah well i got filled in on all this. karate huh? you?" i asked laughing. demetri rolled his eyes.

"i don't need you bullying me too." he said and i laughed throwing my hands up.

"not bullying! from the sound of it you could probably kick my ass now."

"please i would never fight you." he said putting his arm over me. he was my boy back in the day. him and eli. we always had each other's back.

almost on cue eli approached us with some other boys and i smiled at him. moon dragged us the other direction. "wait." i pulled away from demetri and he gave me a stare. i just rolled my eyes and walked over to eli.

"hey eli." he cleared his throat. oh right. "i mean hawk."

he smiled. "rogue, you came. i hear from tory you're with us."

i sighed. "im not in anyones world. i wasn't even here for any of this. can't i be switzerland?"

he frowned.

"now who are these people?" he introduced me to more cobra kais. they all where talking about getting back at miyagi do for what they did to miguel and honestly they had it coming. a kid is in the hospital due to this dojo. hawk walked me to class.

"sit with me at lunch?" he asked nervously sounding like the eli i used to know. "yeah." i agreed.

it was lunch time and i sat with the cobra kai's they where still conspiring. my thoughts just drifted to blondie. she's going through a lot right now. there has to be more. i want to find it out. i want to be there for her but she doesn't exactly make it easy.

"what caused you to come back from boarding school?" eli said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"uh.." i contemplated my words. "it was just time to come back home."

he nodded. "how did you convince your parents to let you come here? you know after the huge fight..."

"you'd be surprised about how convincing i can be." i winked, he looked taken aback but gave me a cheeky smile. demetri passed by with the two girls. eli told me they where all holding back because they where especially being watched at this time by administration. moon looked at eli then at the ground frowning. "what happened there?"

he sighed. "she just didn't understand."

"i don't really either. this over karate?"

"join." he said finally. i scoffed.

"you wish."

"cmon you'll get it. besides this way you'll learn how to defend yourself."

"i thought cobra kai was about striking first." i raised a brow and eli didn't know what to say.

AUTHORS NOTE: what do we think of rogue's relationships with both sides of the dojo's? also what do you think of rogue's interest in our blondie tory?
please note that we are treading close to season three and if you haven't watched/finished it you probably should soon.