Chapter I: Beginnings

Lachlan's feet slowly stomp through the sand, his poncho flailing in the wind, and the equipment on his belt clanging against each other. His brown hair, fashioned into a mullet is pushed back, sand hitting his forehead and face as he walks up to the cave. Lachlan sits on a big rock. Nick, a man with a long blonde mullet, a small moustache and wearing a red jacket was cooking some type of meat on an open fire.
"I think it's just beginning." Lachlan says, smiling because he knows Nick will be annoyed.
Nick looks back from the meat he's cooking on the fire.
"Ugh, I don't want to be on this damn planet anymore!" He sighs in frustration.
Lachlan nods as he stares off into the orange, sand filled air that violently dances across the sandy plains.
"Neither do I, but we have enough credits to pay Holo back now, and then we can leave." Lachlan explains.
Nick gets up and takes a bite of the meat he cooked.
"Fuck Holo, the dick takes out ship, and then when he comes back we have to pay him?" Nick says through a mouth of food.
Lachlan chuckles.
"We killed one of his brothers, if we weren't friends with Holo, we would be just a red mark on his floor."
"Piss off, my lightsaber could take out Holo in a matter of seconds." Nick says, now holding the lightsaber that was on his belt, it was gold and black, with an open top with spikes, and a purple Kyber crystal laid inside.
Lachlan shakes his head.
"He has like fifteen guys in their, all with blasters."
"Just block 'em."
"Your not gonna deflect fifteen blasts at once."
"I've seen Luke do it."
"That's Luke fucking Skywalker, no ones as good as him."
"Piss off, I'm nearly as good as him, a bit more experience and I'll be the best in the galaxy."
Lachlan stands up.
"Well, I'm gonna get some rest, and then in the morning we can start, getting some experience." Lachlan says, rolling a sleeping bag and laying down.
"Night." Nick says rolling his own sleeping bag.
"Night." Lachlan responds, closing his eyes.

Lachlan eyes slowly open, he stands up, awakes nick and the two pack up camp, rolling the sleeping beds and cooking equipment, they both wear their backpacks and set off, after about 5 hours of trudging through the orange sand of Tatooine the men approach a large palace. The two young men stop at the entrance, where two large Zabraks stand, they are about 7'8.
"We're here to see Holo." Lachlan says, intimidated by the tall men.
One of them taps a small button on his wrist which lights up.
"Two humans, yes, mhm." The Zabrak's button then his back to black.
"Come in." They say, opening the gate. Lachlan and Nick walk into the large palace which is beautiful once you get inside, the walls and ceiling are painted with artwork depicting the great history of the galaxy, Mandalorians, Jedi, Sith and even people like Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine.
The men walk into another room, where their is a long table with four chairs on each side, and a single chair at each end, in one of these chairs is a human man, with black hair and green eyes, a five o'clock shadow and, for a man in such a poor location, he's fitted in silk, and has gold necklaces.
"Ah, gentlemen, please take a seat." Holo points to the two closest chairs, which are all red and gold. Nick and Lachlan sit down.
"Now, my dearest friends, have you arrived with the payment?" Holo asks as his knife cuts into the meat he's eating.
Lachlan drops a bag of credits into the table.
"1000." Lachlan says, sighing, all he could think about is how he could use that money for himself and Nick.
Holo grabs the credits and passes it to his Zabrack guard.
"Thank you gentlemen, your ship is on my person docking bay out the back, and if you are ever back on Tatooine, please call in." He says with a grin. The men walk out the back, and they see their ship.
"Alright let's get out of this shithole." Nick says as they get inside, Lachlan throws the bag and sits on the white and black couch as Nick gets into the cockpit.