Chapter VI: Return to Tatooine

Lachlan awakes to bright light coming through his window, he quickly sits up as he sees the other guys are up and getting ready to leave.
Lachlan stands up, Nick grabs his shoulder.
"Don't forget this." Nick says handing Lachlan his lightsaber.
The men leave the motel and take their ship.
"Coruscant it is." Nick says, hitting switches.
Lachlan sits in the main room, Tom sits next to him while Kayda sits in the cockpit with Jake and Nick.

They eventually land on a docking bay in level 4 of coruscant, trash litters the bay aswell as many dead little animals. The 4 men walk single file, all with hands close to their sabers.
"It's a small club called Omega." Kayda says. The keep walking.
"It's there." Nick says pointing to the other side of the level.
"Oh yeah." Kayda says, he runs up and force jumps the gap, when he lands he rolls, the rest do the same thing. The club security watches them and lets them in, with grins. They enter and look around for Sam, the walk upstairs, and enter a door, where three Twilek men stand, they are surrounding two tied up people, when they see the group they take out their blasters, Kayda ignites his saber and cuts one of the men across the chest, Lachlan force pushes another and Tom stabs another, they look at the two people tied up.
"Hey, hey." Lachlan says shaking them.
One of them, a Zabrak woman wakes.
"Huh?" She mutters.
"Do you know where Sam is?" Lachlan asks.
"The Jedi?" She mumbles.
"Yeah." Lachlan says.
"They took them both to Tatooine, to be sold to Holo." She says.
"Both?"
"Yeah, Sam and Max."
Lachlan stands up and looks at the others.
"Tatooine, Holo has Sam and Max." Lachlan says. The 4 men begin to walk out but all the guards in the room attack them, most use blasters, which the group easily deflect, but once all the blaster wielding guards are killed, two guards in full black walk out, both with double-sided electro staffs. Kayda and Tom take on one while Lachlan and Nick take the other.

Kayda dodges a swing, while Tom goes for a strike but is blocked, Kayda goes for the legs but the man jumps and hits Kayda with the electro staff, sending him back and hitting the cold ground. Tom blocks multiple strikes, he dodged a strike and stabs the staff, it goes through the staff, into the guard and then right out of his ribs, Tom pulls the lightsaber to the left, cutting the guard in half.

Lachlan and Nick both go in aggressively, going for strikes, trying to overwhelm the guard, he blocks most attacks, but Lachlan knicks his arm, this distracts the guard and Nick quickly uses the opportunity to cut off the guards head.

Tom picks up Kayda and the group escape the club and get back to the ship, but as they fly out, multiple ships follow them. Tom gets into the gunner pod. Three ships tail them, Tom shoots one and it crashes into another, but the finals one dodges multiple shots, Tom turns on the auto locking missile and blows up the last ship.

The group lands on the docking platform that connects to Holo's palace. The group enter the palace, Holo stands before them.
"Friends, Friends, what brings you here?" Holo asks.
"Two bought two force sensitive slaves, why?" Lachlan asks, saber in hand.
Holo shrugs.
"I didn't not know they where force whatever." Holo responds.
"Stop lying." Lachlan says.
"Come inside, let's discuss this." Holo says.

Holo sits down.
"These slaves names where?" Holo asks.
"You already know." Lachlan says.
Holo gulps.
"Why would I know?" He asks standing up.
"Because you have the force." Lachlan replies.
Holo shakes his head.
"No, no, friend, you've got it wrong." Holo says, a hint of anger in his voice.
Lachlan stands up.
"I know you have them."
"I sold them."
"Your lying."
"NO IM NOT!" Holo yells the whole Palace shakes.
The rest of the group stand up, they all activate their lightsabers.
Holo looks down.
"Fine..."
He takes them to a dungeon, and shows them Sam and Max. Sam is a young man with brown hair and brown eyes, he has short hair. Max is also a young man with dark orange hair and blue eyes. The group leave and as they walk out Sam explains.
"I know where Davey is, he's on Mustafar, doing his dark stuff." Sam explains.
Lachlan nods.
"What was Holo doing to you both." He asks.
"He was going to send us to the first order, I sense he is powerful with the force." Max explains.
Lachlan shakes his head.
"I've got a bad feeling about this."