Chapter IV: Party Animal

Lachlan's eyes open, everything is fuzzy, he goes to rub his eyes but instead of skin all he can feel is cold metal, and that's when he stares at his right hand, a silver skeleton with black plating, and quickly all the memories of what happened come flooding back. Lachlan sits up and looks all around the room, the walls are metal with red paint which is peeling at the top and bottom. The floor is also metal, as is the bed. Lachlan stands up and stretches, he puts on a short and pants and walks out. He sees a main room, with a table and big screen which is showing footage from the first order walking through the base on Endor with a reporter talking about how the resistance organised a terrorist attack on a large space freighter.
Lachlan walks into a cockpit, he sees Nick and Jake sitting down, talking.
"Yeah, we will round up a few Jedi and take out Kylo and the first order." Nick says concentrating on flying.
"I still think it's risky, Kylo Ren is too powerful, you and Lachlan lost, two on one." Jake replies.
"Just let us find like 10 more Jedi, he can't fight 10 Jedi!" Nick says.
Jake notices Lachlan.
"Oh, how are you?" Jake asks.
"All good." Lachlan says.
Nick turns around.
"Your arm okay?" Nick asks.
Lachlan nods.
"Where we going?" He asks.
Nick smiles.
"Naboo, going to get Tom to join us." Nick answers.
"Tom, don't think he'll be to cozy in the rich life?" Lachlan asks.
"Nah, he'll help, then we can get Kayda, and then maybe Max or Sam." Nick replies.
"Maybe Cameron? Jayden?" Lachlan suggests.
Nick nods and goes back to flying the ship.

The ship slowly lands on a docking bay that leads to the penthouse of a large building. Lachlan and Nick step out while Jake stays back in the ship. Lachlan and Nick see Tom, another young man with blond middle-parted short hair, he has green eyes and is wearing a suit.
"Boys, Welcome to Naboo!" Tom says taking a sip of his drink and smiling.
"Tommy! What's been going on bro?" Lachlan asks.
"Nothing much, just parties and such, but I'm guessing your not here for a party." Tom says.
Nick smiles.
"I'll stay around for a party." He says.
"Come on inside, we'll get a few drinks." Tom says, walking into his penthouse suite, it has a couch, TV and multiple other cool things. Lachlan and Nick sit on a white couch.
"Comfy." Lachlan says.
"No shit, only best of the best." Tom says pouring them each a drink.
Lachlan looks around and through the window, he sees ship flying around. Tom gives Nick and Lachlan their drinks and sits down.
"What's it like being on Naboo?" Nick asks.
"Eh, kind of like Coruscant Just without the gross lower levels I guess, and less drugs." Tom answers.
Lachlan nods.
"We need yo-" Lachlan doesn't get to finish his sentence as Nick intersects.
"Any good drugs here?" Nick asks.
"Yeah, he got bactaweed, and Parseccers."
"Parseccers?"
"They make you feel like your flying in parsecs."
Lachlan sighs.
"Listen, Tom, we need your help, you remember Ben Solo? From the academy?" Lachlan asks.
"Yeah." Tom replies.
"He turned, to the dark side, killed all the students and maybe even Luke."
"So, you want me to help kill him? Why can't you two just do it?" Tom asks.
Lachlan shows Tom his arm.
"Already tried that."
Tom covers his mouth.
"Holy shit..." Tom says.
He gets up and walks over to a blank wall, he taps on the wall, and a compartment comes out, Tom grabs the hilt of a lightsaber, black with gold accents. Tom stares at it, and then ignites it, a yellow beam emitting from the hilt, he then turns it off, and puts it in his pocket.
"I'll help, but we'll need more." Tom says.
"Yeah, we where thinking of getting Kayda, maybe Max, Sam, Blake, Luke even Davey."
Tom nods.
"I know where Kayda is." Tom says.
Suddenly, there is a knock on the door.
"Obanadas, open up Tom!" A man yells.
Tom turns around, and takes out his lightsaber, Lachlan and Nick do the same, the room fills with the colours yellow, blue and purple. The door opens, and Tom waits by the door, the first guy walks in, Tom stabs him in the back and turns around, using the man as a human shield, Lachlan and Nick deflecting blasts back. 3 more men walk in, Lachlan deflects a blaster bolt back into one of the men, Tom pushes the man off of his saber, then he spins it, deflecting more bolts into the wall, he then cuts off one of the men's heads, and uses the force to throw the last man through the window.
"Still haven't lost the magic touch." Lachlan says as the group runs out of the room and into the docking bay.
"It will be good fighting alongside you boys again, just like old times." Tom says as they enter the ship.