Chapter II: Resistance

Lachlan suddenly awakes as he is flung off the couch by a loud bang, he gets up and quickly enters the cockpit.
"What the fuck was that." Lachlan asks.
"Well, we've got a problem..." Nick says pointing to the screen that shows two tie fighter behind them.
"First Order? I didn't think they got this far yet." Lachlan says rushing to the back of the ship, and using the man gun.

The two two fighter spin around, and fire on the ship, Lachlan shoots at them, but misses, he then hits a switch, and shoots a single shot, which hits one of the fighters right in its cockpit, the fighter explodes, and damages the right wing of the fighter next to it, which Lachlan quickly blasts into oblivion.
"Ay, Locky!" Nick yells, Lachlan runs back.
"What's u-" Lachlan doesn't even get to finish his sentence as he looks up and sees the giant star destroyer that flies above them.
"Turn cloaking on." Lachlan says.
"They already know we are here!" Nick yells, but Lachlan hits the switch.
"Hyperspace, now!" Lachlan yells.
"We aren't in the right position." Nick says.
Lachlan takes a seat and stares at the giant first order ship.
"I feel like something bad had happened, and like." Lachlan stares at the ship.
"Ben Solo?" He says.
Nick looks at him.
"What?"
"I sense Ben Solo, but he isn't a Jedi..." Lachlan says.
Nick shrugs and hits a switch, the two men setting into hyperspace.

Lachlan sits on the couch of the ship, staring into the wall, a million thoughts running through his head at light-speed. What if Ben is a sith. Did he kill Luke? Did he kill the other Jedi that where training? Perhaps he went rogue. All possibilities, but he knew the real answer, he had sensed something back a few days ago, but he never thought it was this, he thought maybe it was a omen, but no, it was obviously related to Ben and what had happened. Nick walks in.
"Hey man, might wanna change clothes, we'll be heading into D'Qar." Nick said as he walked into his own room.
Lachlan nodded as he went and changed into a new outfit. He put on a black shirt, black pants, a pair of grey boots and a black jacket with silver accents. Nick had put on a white shirt with a blue logo and some black shorts aswell as a satchel and shoes. The two men walked out, where a man in resistance clothing welcomed them.
"Ah, Lachlan, Nick, I'm so sorry about what happened, it's a great tragedy." The man says.
"What do you mean, Jake?" Nick asks.
"Ben, he turned." Jake explains.
"I knew I sensed it..." Lachlan sighed.
"He killed all the other students, and Luke has gone into hiding. The Resistance needs to find him." Jake explains.
Lachlan nods.
"And, did any other Jedi survive?"
Jake thinks for a moment.
"Uhh, none have come to us, although I imagine at least a few survived Kylo's spree."
"Kylo?" Nick asks.
"Yes, that's what he calls himself, Kylo Ren, he also took a few students and formed the knights of ren, a group of force sensitive goons to do his bidding." Jake explains.
Lachlan shakes his head.
The three men reach a giant hanger built into the side of the planet, they walk through it and into a small camp where many Resistance fighter are held up.
"The dark side is strong." Nick explains while they are leaning on a wall, away from the others
"Defeating Kylo is the only way to stop this." Lachlan replies.
"We just need to find out where he is."
"We need more Jedi, Nick!"
"I can beat Ren, easily."
"He's a Skywalker!"
"So what? When we went to the academy he wasn't as good as us."
"Yeah, but it's been like 3 years, that fucker probably knows everything now."
Lachlan and Nick agree to disagree.
They sit with the resistance members.
"Okay, so, gather around everyone! This first order star destroyer will fly over Endor, we will be stationed their, once it flies over, we fly into space. Sarah's squadron will hit the engines, Kyle, I want you and your boys to attack the command bridge, and we will bring them into the atmosphere, then once they are their, we can hit them with the anti aircraft cannons we have set up, they should blast a bunch of holes in the bottom of the ship, then once the ships been hit, I want all squadrons taking out the remaining fighters cause they are gonna give it their all. And once the ship hits the ground, I'm gonna send a whole battalion to clear it out with air support, this battalion will be splits into two half's, one led by Nick, and one led by Lachlan." Jake smiles and the Resistance member start clapping.