Diagon Alley

"Ready to go to Diagon Alley?" "What's that?" I asked. "Well, you'll find out." he winked cheekily at us. "C'mon, let's go. I see you haven't eaten anything, so do you mind ice cream?" We both shook our heads. "Great!" he smiled as we walked into his office. "I would have apparate, but I don't want you both puking on the floor, so floo it is." He handed me a handful of dust, then Adrien and instructed us to step into the fireplace. "I'll go first, so say Diagon Alley very clearly and drop the floo powder. In my first time, I said it too quickly, and I floo to Knockturn Alley. Trust me, you don't want to enter that place. Diagon Alley!" he said clearly, dropped the powder and there was a green flame and he disappeared. "Can I go first?" I asked Adrien. "Sure Marinette." I dropped the powder, "Diagon Alley!"

Adrien's POV

Wow, in a flash, Marinette disappeared. Alright, Adrien, you got this. "Diagon Alley!" I coughed a few times and brushed off the dust on me. "Adrien, are you okay?" Marinette hugged me. "I am fine, Mari." "Well, you two, you lovebirds can continue this later. We should get to Gringotts, the bank." We followed Harry to a building. "Mr. Potter, what owes you this pleasure?" a tiny man I think asked. "Marinette, Adrien, these are goblins. That's Griphook. May I access my vault please?" "Which vault Mr. Potter?" "The Black vault please." "Key please, Mr. Potter." Harry handed him, it? I don't know a key and he led us into a cart. "Prepare for your lives guys." I was confused but in a second, the cart was dashing around like a roller coaster. We cling to the bars for our lives as Harry was not even flinching. "We're here, Mr. Potter." "Thank you, Griphook." We went through the door in surprise.

There was a lot of money! "199313 galleons, Mr. Potter." "Thank you, Griphook. May you please step outside so I can talk to my friends?" "Of course, Mr. Potter." the globin scurried away. "That means 958646.92 pounds, which is 1,066,029.95 euros," Harry explained. "Wow, you are richer than my dad!" I gasped and Marinette was shocked. "Ha, yeah. I am the richest in here. Probably because of inheritance, you see. This is my late godfather's vault. I have my late parents vault and I guess they were rich." Marinette and I nodded. Harry collected a few galleons and we left Gringotts.

"First, what are your parents' names?" "Tom and Sabine Dupain-Chang." "Gabriel Agreste." Harry pulled out his wand and said, "Expecto Patronum!" A sliver stag appeared. "What was that?" Marinette asked in wonder. "My Patronus, a stag like my dad's." he smiled sadly. "Hi, buddy! Can you help me tell Tom and Sabine Dupain-Chang that Marinette is safe, and tell Gabriel Agreste that Adrien is safe too? Thank you so much, bud!" The sliver house dashed away instantly.

"Now let's get your supplies," Harry told us cheerfully. "First stop, 'Flourish and Blotts' !" It turned out to be a bookshop. We got our books quickly before Harry was getting swamped by people. "Alright, now to Madame Malkins!" We went to get our uniforms. Gryffindor robes to be specific because Marinette and I are Gryffindors. Then, Harry took us to Flourran Fortescue's Ice Cream Polar. I got a butterbeer flavored ice cream, which Harry highly recommended, but Marinette got cookie dough instead. The butterbeer ice cream was amazing! After that, we went to Quality Quiddich Supplies. We each got a broom. Last, we came to Ollivanders. It was a wand shop!

"Ah, Mr. Potter. Who are these two?" an old man asked. "Hi, My name is Adrien Agreste." "I'm Marinette Dupain-Chang." "Good. Now, Marinette, which is your wand arm?" "Wand arm?" "The arm you use to write," Harry said, chuckling.

Marinette's POV

I still couldn't believe I was getting my first wand! This is so exciting! "10 inches, dragon heartstring, ash wood, excellent at charms." Mr. Ollivander handed me a wand, so I tried to wave it. It glowed super brightly immediately. "Ah, yes, that's it. It would be 8 galleons, 5 sickles, and 17 knuts." Harry handed him the money and it's Adrien's turn.

Mr. Ollivander pulled out a wand, "12 inches, unicorn hair, aspen wood, good for potion-making. Poor Adrien tried it and it knocked over the whole shelf. "I am sorry, I don't mean to!" he said apologetically and put down the wand. "Don't worry, my third try works," Harry told him, hoping to make him feel better while Mr. Ollivander was finding a wand for Adrien. "Ah, 15 inches, unicorn hair, cherry wood, splendid for Defense Against the Drak Arts." Adrien took the wand from him and carefully waved it. It had a similar glow to mine! "Good. It will be 10 galleons, 5 sickles, and 19 knuts." Harry again, handed him the money and we left the wand shop.

"Are you two hungry?" Harry asked us. My stomach growled in reply. Adrien and Harry laughed. "I guess Marinette is hungry too," Adrien smiled while I look like the color of a red rose. "Well, I sent my friends a Patronus earlier and we're going to meet them at the Leaky Cauldron," Harry said when we're walking.  We walked near an old building and Harry opened the door. We walked in and saw Mione, Draco, Neville, and Luna were waiting. "Don't you have to take charge in the Great Hall?" Adrien asked curiously. "No, not really. Minnie helped a lot. Professor McGonagall, I mean." We finished our dishes and use a thing called a porkey to get back to Hogwarts.