Dumb-as-a-door is the real dark lord

Before this chapter starts, in my AU, Sirius, Remus, Fred, and Dumbledore didn't die, and Neville is in Hufflepuff.

The hat was on me and it started talking, "Hmm, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You are quite a difficult one. You could be a Slytherin for your ambition of being a fashion designer, you could be in Hufflepuff because of your kindness and diligence, you could be in Ravenclaw for your quick and ready mind and you could also be a Gryffindor considering your bravery and loyalty." I took a moment to process and I thought, 'I want to be in the same house as Adrien,' "Oh, so you wanna be in Gryffindor. Well better be GRYFFINDOR!!!!!"

Harry took the hat off me, Adrien hugged me and said, "We're in the same house, m'lady!" He then pulled back and I started thinking. Oh MY GOD, ADRIEN IS HUGGING ME!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A HAMSTER NAMED KAGAMI!!!!!!! "Marinette?? Hello???" "YES??" I snapped back in reality. "As I was saying, you will be fifth years and you will start next week. But instead of getting your new dorm, you will be sharing with Mione as her dorm have an extra bed, Marinette. Then, Adrien, you can stay at my other dorm I don't use anymore cuz I often sleep in the headmaster's chamber, okay?" We both nodded. "Are you and Hermione together?" I asked playfully. "Nah, I treated her like a sister I never have."

Harry's POV

I wasn't exactly telling the truth. In my first year, I learned the truth from Tom. Dumbledore was a dark wizard who hated muggle-borns and muggles. That explained why he put me on the Dursleys' doorstep. The whole 'blood protection stuff? It's all fake. That's why I started working with Tom and the death eaters. I am a spy for them and last year, Dumbledore fled so I took over his job as many people said I was the most experienced wizard. I eavesdrop on Weasel and Dumb-as-a-door in my second year and found out the Weasleys were just gold diggers. I even discovered that the old man killed my parents and Tom. I now discovered he had only one Horcrux- Fawkes. I don't know how to kill a phoenix or how can I puck out the Horcrux part of its soul.

"Now, let me call my friends, "I said, a smirk plastered on my face. "Cover your ears guys," I cleared my throat and muttered a spell, "Sonorus. Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy. Please come to my office right away. Thank you."

Adrien's POV

I covered my ears and heard a loud voice, "NEVILLE LONGBOOTOM, LUNA LOVEGOOD, HERMIONE GRANGER, DRACO MALFOY. PLEASE COME TO MY OFFICE RIGHT AWAY. THANK YOU."  A few seconds later, four persons ran into the office, panting. "Great work out after the war," Harry told them sarcastically. "Bloody hell Potter, what in the wizarding world do you want to call us at 2 a.m?" the blonde yelped. "Respect your headmaster, Draco," Harry smirked. "I swear to Merlin I am older than you," Draco growled quietly. "I have ears, Draco. Anyways, Marinette-" "Call me Mari," "Mari and Adrien are new to this school, fifth years Gryffindors. Introduce yourselves please," Harry told them.

"Pleasure. I am Hermione Granger, Gryffindor, and you knew me," the bushy-haired brunette who wears a red tie told us. "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. Proud Slytherin." Harry hid a chuckle and said, "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks," "Hey! No fair! That was seven years ago, get over it, for Merlin's sake!" "I'm Luna Lovegood. Marinette, isn't it? There are a lot of Nargles around your head," she said. "What are Nargles?" Mari whispered to Harry. "Apparently some creatures in the mistle tone. You can read the Quibbler for more information," Harry whispered back. "H-hi! My name's Neville Longbottom, Hufflepuff eighth year."

"So apparently, they are my friends from different houses. You can ask them for more information. Now I need to mark some forth years unforgivables essays. See you around," he waved and muttered something I think it's a password and went into a room I assumed was his chamber.

"Gryffindor house symbols bravery and loyalty." Hermione said."Slytherin house symbolizes ambition and slyness." Draco added. "Ravenclaw house symbols cleverness and creativity." Luna chimed in dreamily. "And Hufflepuff symbols kindness and diligence," Neville finished.

"Thanks for telling us." I said and Mari asked, "Can you take us to our dorms if you don't mind of course." "Sure! You'll get lost if you don't follow me. You guys can leave, you know?" Hermione looked at the three others. "I know, Granger, but Lovegood is standing in the way," he pointed the blonde girl. Hermione immediately slapped his arm. "What was that for?" "It was rude to point, Draco. Now Luna, can you please move?" "Of course, sorry."

We exited and went into our dorms. I followed Hermione to the common room and she said, "Harry's old dorm is the last one on right. Mari, you can follow me."

That's it, thanks for reading~ Stay peachy! (jk...🤣🤣🤣)

Thanks for all your support💞💞💞
Comment📃
Vote🌟🌟🌟
And stay safe!❤💙💚💛