Touring with Moony and Padfoot

Adrien's POV

"We still don't know our way around the castle." Marinette sighed. "Don't worry, Draco can give you a tour." Harry comforted her (This is not a ship! I ship Lukanette<3 and Drarry<3). "Why me though?" "Because you are cute," Harry winked and Draco blushed crimson. Everyone started making wolf whistles. "Shut up!"

"Tsundere much😒?" Mione asked, smirking slightly. "SHUT IT, GRANGER." (insert murderous expression) Draco said a bit louder with a smile. "Okay, I'll stop. You look creepy." Mione frowned. "Perhaps we can." a black-haired guy said. He had shoulder-length hair and black eyes. He also has a tattoo as well, slightly peeking out of his shirt. A brown-haired guy was behind him, they seem close? "Oh hi Sirius, Remus! Guys meet my godfather and his boyfriend." Harry introduced immediately. "Hello," the brown-haired guy said awkwardly. "Harry, Mione, Draco, Neville, and Luna. Oh, and who may you be?" the black-haired guy asked.

"Adrien Agreste, sir." I shook hands with the two guys. "I'm Marinette Dupain-Chang, it's nice to meet you!" she eagerly shook hands with them. "My name is Sirius Black, and no, I'm not a mass murderer, and Remmy doesn't hurt people during full moons since he took Wolfsbane," Sirius said. "Sirius, they don't know any of us, this. They are from a completely different universe. Go ahead." Harry explained and gestured Marinette and me forward.

"We are superheroes from the other universe, isn't that right, purrrincess??" I asked Mari. "Yes, and I'm not your princess. I'm dating Luka." Everyone chuckled. "Aww, too bad. Anyways Plagg, can you stop eating all the camembert I brought here?" Plagg flew out of my jacket and pouted. Tikki flew out of Mari's porch as well. "What's up, sugar cube?" "Don't 'sugar cube' me, Plagg." Tikki huffed. "What are these?" the guy I think called Remus asked.

"These are our kwamis. The creatures from our miraculous." Mari explained with a small smile. "Cool, I've read about them but never saw one before," he commented. "Can you transform?" asked Sirius, I think. I looked at Mari and she nodded.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Mione complimented. "Thanks, Mione!" Bugaboo and I said. "So what do you do in these outfits?" "Fighting the akumatized people mostly," I replied, ruffling my cat ears. "Chat's power is destruction and mine is creation and purification," M'lady explained. "Do you have any trash?" I asked. "Harry handed me a piece of empty parchment from his pocket.

(Sorry I can't find the devilized video but you all already how she did it-_-)

"Cataclysm!" I shouted and the parchment decayed. "That's strong," Draco remarked. "I know I'm purrfect," I replied with a small smirk. "But now Ladybug can't use her powers because there were no Akumas." I said sadly. Suddenly a voice behind all of us said, "Yes, Hawkmoth,"

Oop, I'm done. I couldn't think of anything :')

Thanks for all your support💞💞💞
Comment📃
Vote🌟🌟🌟
And stay safe!❤💙💚💛