Fakes | Origin

(I be playing Yuri on Ice!!! Yes i watch it, and i am pansexual, so it doesn't count!)

[Izuku POV]:

The day that i was presumed "quirkless"..... My parents neglected me, my former friends and my former sister bullied me.... Is the day "Dreadnought" was born... I'll show you why...

[10 years ago] [3rd POV]:

Izuku and Izumi were 4 years old at that time, they were excited to see what they're quirks are. Their parents are Toshinori and Inko Yagi, they are the #1 Hero All Might and the #5 Hero Green Tornado. Sadly AM had some hero work, and he asked Inko to take them to the hospital by herself.

They got to the car and they sat down as Inko drove to the hospital, the twins were geeking out on what quirks are going to be and then they suddenly arrived at the hospital despite the rush hour. They went towards the doctor's office, when they entered, they saw a man with white hair and red eyes in a lab coat. 

???: Ah, I am Dr

???: Ah, I am Dr. Ushina at your service. You must be the Yagi's i presume?

Inko: Yes, i would like to see what are my children's quirks

Dr. Ushina: Then let's go children, don't keep your mother waiting.

The Twins: Okay mister!

Then the twins then took their tests and after a few seconds, Ushina noticed the young boy's quirk, or should i say quirks. He had 5 quirks, 3 of them would be counted as villainous. He decided to label him quirkless but he can tell him later, he then went towards them and he saw that little Izuku and Izumi was sitting there playing with their All Might action figures.

Dr. Ushina: May i have your attentions? I have good and bad news.

Inko: The bad news first please..

Dr. Ushina: Your boy over here is quirkless, he has two joints as you can see this picture *shows them the pic*, he has little to no chance of developing a quirk. But on the other hand, Izumi here has a strong telekinetic quirk! (He said with fake enthusiasm, he lied about Izuku being quirkless)