Awaken | Another New Face

Heres Ukaza's Neko version ^, i just pulled this one from google.

[Oboro's POV]

I woke up in a black void floating, i didn't see anything else, but then i saw a mirror floating, i swam towards it. I swam faster until i saw yellow eyes in the reflection of the mirror, i swam until i was face to face with the mirror and i saw myself....... But it wasn't me, it was a mist version of me with yellow eyes and wearing a suit. I move my hand any my copy follows, i move my other hand, and it does the same. I then thought what happens if i do this, I put my hand on the mirror glass and my copy does the same, then when our hands touch, the middle is shining a bright light, and then i do the same thing with my other hand, i touch my other self and instead of a small light, it completely blinds me. As i was waking up, i could hear a heart monitor beeping, i then open my eyes and i was staring at a white ceiling. I looked around to see a bunch of curtains and some monitors, i guess I'm in a hospital room, i sit up straight and i was in the suit that my copy was wearing, then the door opened and i saw a white haired man with a cool outfit.

The Outfit (and new face):

???: Ah, you're awake, as expected it

Oboro: Wait! Who are you? And why am i wearing this?

???: My name isn't important right now. So do you remember anything before you slept?

Oboro: I was saving some people from a falling building and the next thing that happened was i slept all of a sudden. Then i was in a black void with a mirror, and there was a mist version of me with yellow eyes wearing this exact suit and i woke up here.

???: Hmmmm, let me fill you in on something.

He started explaining what happened after i suddenly slept, he told me my friends became heroes and there is a symbol of piece, but the most shocking thing was i didn't sleep suddenly, i was killed. I asked him how i died and he said i was killed in action by a villain. I asked him how am i alive and he sighed. 

???: You were turned into a Nomu by a villain and made to serve his successor, then a friend of my saved you and i revived and reverted you back to normal. You're welcome by the way.

Oboro: Wait....Who was the one that turned into a "Nomu" whatever that is?

???: Nomu's are genetically modified to wield multiple quirks, the base of a nomu is a body, imperfect ones, usually that look likes birds with their brains out, are using bodies that were alive, but perfect ones were used by dead ones. You were part of the perfect ones, and the person who turned you into a Nomu was a villain named All for One.

Oboro: "All for One", I fell like i remember him somewhere....

???: Does "master" or "young master" ring any bells.

Oboro: I guess i remember a blue haired guy with hands all over his body when you mentioned "Young Master".

???: Hmmm, you still contain fragments of your Nomu self, i'll work on that so you can remember it, K?

Oboro: Yeah..... *??? starts to walk away but...........* WAIT!! 

???: *turns around* What?

Oboro: I have two questions, i turned into a Nomu right, does that mean i have another quirk?

???: Oh right, i forgot. Your Nomu self was given the quirk "Warp Gate". It's a Mutant quirk i think, it allows you to transform parts of your bodies into portals and teleport a limited amount of people through said portals, but the drawback is you must remember where your teleporting is. Since i revived you, i merged your "Cloud" quirk with the previously said quirk, turning it into "Cloud Warp".

Oboro: What do they do? 

???: Well your Cloud quirk allowed you to create different-sized clouds, dense enough to be touched and even to hold up the weight of one or several people and move very fast that were also able for you to store items and such, your other quirk Warp Gate, i already explained what it does. Your new quirk still carries the cloud-creation part and its additions also, but they can also be used as portals and you can teleport, if i estimate it right, currently around two to three hundred people. Also your current drawback is the limit of clouds you can create is fifty.

Oboro: Oh thanks, and for my other question....... Can i ask your name?

???: Hm........ I guess i could tell you considering we will meet once more..... My name is Ushinawareta Imi.

Oboro: Thanks. 

Ushina: Well, see ya later.

Oboro: Bye

I saw him leave the room and then i sat there waiting......... I guess I'm alive again, i wonder how did everyone do while i was gone. I got up and headed out the door, then i walked around the hallway, and i saw Hizashi, Shota, and Nemuri, they were talking with each other, but i decided to give them a surprise. I walked up to them, still not noticing me, and took a large breath and coughed. They turned around to see me with shocked faces, all three of them were tearing up, but Aizawa was tearing up the most also, and it was pretty silent so i broke it.

Oboro: Um.......... Hey guys?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1027

To be continued....