Family Time | The Restaurant

(Shiggy got laid!! Dustbunny ship!!!) (Also sorry if this chapter came out late, it's because of school and homework! i hate homework and assignments so much!)

It was a normal day, but it was a special day, it was they day the Midoriya family get to hangout with each other since it has been a month since they did it, but since Tsuko is a new addition to the family, it will be her first time doing a family hangout. Eri was the first one to wake up, she was still wearing her bunny onesie and headed towards her parents room. She opened the door to see the two asleep but cuddling and hugging each other, they were mumbling things but she couldn't hear it. She was snickering because she had the upper hand and she was the only one awake, and she knew what to do and that left a smile on her face. Eri sneakily walked up to their bed and jumped on them

Eri: GOOD MORNING PAPA! MAMA!

She awakened the two, which both of them woke up with a groan, but Eri was confused, she looked at them and asked "Why is daddy shirtless and mommy wearing a purple blankey?". The two were instantly blinded by their daughter's innocence and then they notice that Ukaza was shirtless and Tsuko was wearing a purple nightgown, the two immediately blushed, which still got Eri confused. Ukaza told Eri to wait outside for a bit, and Eri nodded and got out of the room.

Ukaza: *blushing* I can't believe Eri saw us like this

Tsuko: *blushing* I guess so.... We should change before Eri comes back.

Ukaza: *still blushing* Yeah we should.

They got changed into their casual clothing. Ukaza wore a black short and pants with suspenders hanging on his waist and sneakers, while Tsuko wore a black dress that shows her cleavage (Sorry any young viewers that i disgusted, it's the only black dress that was fitting enough that i could find)

 Ukaza wore a black short and pants with suspenders hanging on his waist and sneakers, while Tsuko wore a black dress that shows her cleavage (Sorry any young viewers that i disgusted, it's the only black dress that was fitting enough that i could...

They came down and saw Kanjono already playing with Eri, but they noticed that Izumi was also there, which got them confused because Ukaza hadn't told Izumi their address

They came down and saw Kanjono already playing with Eri, but they noticed that Izumi was also there, which got them confused because Ukaza hadn't told Izumi their address. Izumi was wearing a red shirt and some jeans also some earings, but he noticed that she was different. Her entire face and hair changed.