Chapter 7: Double Date Trouble

Aria has been listening to me more lately and I love it

Aria has been listening to me more lately and I love it. The way she naturally submits gets me hard as a rock in the most awkward places, especially school. I've had to give her a few spankings this past 2 weeks for being such a damn cock tease.

I decided to try and make friends since I probably will be staying at this school for a while now. I saw Aria's best friend Ellie drooling over this kid Matt everyday so I figured double-dating would do all four of us some good.

I didn't tell Aria about the date because I wanted it to be a fun Friday night surprise with the two people she's closest to. It was going to be the perfect night.

"We're going on a double date. I picked out an outfit for you to wear."

"Who is—"

"Aria, you should know by now to just do what I say without questioning."

"Yes, Sir."

For a guy, Ashton really had good taste

For a guy, Ashton really had good taste. Maybe I wouldn't mind him picking out some of my outfits for me after all.

(Aria's Outfit)

Once we got inside the restaurant, I saw Matt and instantly my blood started boiling

Once we got inside the restaurant, I saw Matt and instantly my blood started boiling. Why didn't Ashton tell me beforehand who it was so I could warn him that I didn't like Matt? Oh yeah, I forgot. He's a control freak. He only tells me the details if he wants to and I have to just go along with it.

"Fix your expression before I fix it into you crying." He says through gritted teeth. He must have noticed the snarky face I was giving.

This is going to be a long dinner.

While we were deciding what to order, I was sneaking in dirty looks to Matt without anyone noticing. He knows what he did to me and I can't believe he had the audacity to accept dinner knowing what happened between us! Who does he think he is?!

"I think I'm gonna order the chicken, babe." Matt says to Ellie.

"Hm, suits you." I say in the driest tone I could muster. It wasn't the best remark but it was all I could come up with without being directly rude and having Ashton mad at me.

Ashton must have caught my smartness because he grabbed my thigh under the table and squeezed it. It took a lot to not wince at how hard he was grabbing. But I don't care! He doesn't know what Matt did and if I act like a bitch now I could explain to him later and get out of trouble.

"Oh, wait. I see something else on the menu that suits you better. These mini Wiener dogs."

Ashton shot me a look that made me almost pee my pants. "Aria, let's go to the bathroom" Shit. Would he punish me in public like this? I wouldn't have time to explain to him the reason behind my bitchiness in the bathroom. Regardless, I followed him.

He backed me into the bathroom wall and put his face close to mine. "Didn't I tell you apart of respecting me is showing others what a good little girl I've made you?"

"But he—" I was interrupted by him slapping me, hard.

"What do you say, slut?!"

I held my face. "Yes, Sir. You told me apart of respecting you is respecting others in your presence." I looked down.

He grabbed me tightly by the arm and turned me around, pulling up my skirt. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. Three smacks reigned down on my butt with a force so strong I know it left red marks.

"That's a preview for later, don't think you're getting off with just 3."

I didn't want to cause anymore trouble so I just whimpered and nod my head. When we walked back to the table, Ellie noticed that there was tears dried up on my face. Matt did too and smirked. I wanted to cuss him out so bad but for my butt's sake stayed quiet.

After we ordered our dinner and ate Ellie asked me to visit the bathroom with her.

"Is Ashton abusing you?! Did he hit you?"

"Ellie, it's fine. Calm down."

"I swear I'll kill him! Tell me right now! We're best friends and tell each other everything and now all of a sudden you're keeping secrets?!"

When she said the word 'secrets' her voice cracked and I felt horrible. She was right. For the last couple years since I met her, we've never kept even the dirtiest of secrets from one another. It made me feel guilty about the secret I was keeping about Matt but I knew it would crush her, and cause more pain than good.

"Yes, he did but I swear it's okay!"

She stormed out the bathroom and I followed behind her trying to calm her down. "Ellie, wait!"

I could visibly see my ass black and blue when she went over and smacked Ashton. It was like my life flashed before my eyes as her hand slid across his face.

"Ashton, I'm so sorry!" I yelled and rushed over trying to make sure he didn't snap and take his anger out on her in the heat of the moment.

"Matt, you need to take control of your girl." Ashton says holding his face.

"Ellie, how about we just go sit in the car for a few minutes so everyone can have a chance to calm down." I suggest.

"You're not going anywhere Aria! You're going to sit next to me and apologize to Matthew."

"You know what, yes, let's go sit in the car."

I believe Ellie didn't really think that Ashton was abusing me, she just overreacted after seeing me crying. That's what best friends are for - to overreact when someone hurts you or makes you cry.

Ashton's POV

Aria mouthed an "I'm sorry" to me as Ellie pulled her out of the restaurant and I let her go. I'll deal with her later. I wanted to talk to Matt about something anyway.

"I was serious about taking control of your girl."

"What do you mean?"

"You can't have a woman who just goes around slapping men. I don't know what you guys officially are but I promise you it will bring you closer if you assert your dominance over her."

"You really think she'd go for that?"

"If done correctly, yes. You have to make her feel that her submission is what's best for her. She needs to trust you and trust that you have her best interest at heart and will make decisions for her accordingly. With Aria it was easy because I could tell she was always longing for a man to stand up to her and show who's the boss. You know the punks at Eastwood, they left her unsatisfied. I believe Ellie feels the same. I've been a dominant for a while and met a lot of submissives and I can sense it on her."

"You know what? You're right. I'm gonna go over to hers tonight and put her in her place."

"Just make sure you make her sorry for hitting me. I'm sure gonna make Aria sorry for those rude comments to you."