Chapter 36: Secrets Revealed

Later that night Ashton's dad told him to meet him at the club, and he brought me along

Later that night Ashton's dad told him to meet him at the club, and he brought me along. I stayed in his chill room while he talked to his dad for a bit then he texted me to come to The Lounge.

When I got here I found Ashton sitting alone at the half-circle couch and go to sit down beside him.

"Aht. Aht." He points at the ground beside him. "After last time here, tonight you're gonna be trained on how you should act while you're here with me. While you're in training you kneel beside me."

I look at him like he's crazy, but the look he gives me makes me listen and eventually kneel. Curse me for wearing a short skirt, my knees are directly on the hard floor.

After a few minutes, I see Mikey and Kyle approaching and roll my eyes before they get fully to the table. Great, the misogynistic idiots are here. They are clearly tipsy already too.

"Heeeey! I knew you were lying to us last time. When you left I said to Kyle 'There is no possible way that's his girlfriend and no possible way he treats her like that'. You fucking liar." Mikey chimes.

"I didn't lie. She is my girlfriend. She's just been misbehaving this past week so we're trying things a little different." Ashton states.

"Well, duh, that's what happens when you give 'em too much slack like you were. They think they're in control and don't know how to act." Kyle slurs.

I internally scoff.

"How are you guys drunk every time I see you? You'd think one of you'd lose the ability to get hard by now." Ashton jokes, changing the subject.

They remain the same idiots for a while, making unfunny jokes until a waiter stops by.

"Can I get you guys any drinks?" It's a bleach blonde girl in an outfit that doesn't even cover her ass cheeks.

Mikey and Kyle both order hard liquor, not that they need it. Ashton orders a mixed drink with liquor.

I feel Ashton's hand come down to play in my hair. "Do you want a drink?"

"Can I have margarita, Sir?" I ask.

He looks back to the waiter. "She'll have a water."

Mikey and Kyle laugh.

I want to scream and say a few cuss words at him, he totally did that on purpose. But I obviously decide against doing so.

The waiter eventually comes back with the drinks and after 3 more rounds of them, with me getting water each time, I now have to use the restroom.

"Sir?"

Ashton looks at me, raising his eyebrow.

"C-can I go to the bathroom, please?"

"Yes. And don't take long."

I walk into the bathroom and peek at my phone. It's been vibrating in my pocket for the past half an hour but I had to ignore it while out there.