What Have I Written

Bye this is so overly meta and cringe, also this would be in TPOT duh
-

"N-No... my kokoro, C-Coiny chan...!?" Pin gasped out. Barf Bag slowly nodded, "I'm sorry, there was nothing w-we could do, his character only works as a tool to others' character development, so he stood no chance against the fan favorite characters. (trademark)"

Tears began to drip from Pin's lined cartoon eyes, and she eventually collapsed onto the dead colored dirt. Barf Bag got bored and promptly went to watch Fanboy and Chum Chum. Eventually, a warbly sob burst from the pin's mouth, and she began to scream, "NO, WHY DID THIS SUPER PREDICTABLE THING HAPPEN?! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE MORE ANNOYING W.O.A.H BUNCH REFERENCES! MY ONLY CHARACTER BEFORE I WAS ORBITING AROUND BFDIA JOKES WAS BEING RUDE! And...

If I'm mean... then I'll get... ELIMINATED... I've lost. I lost everything this anime arc."

Pin's voice actor left before his throat could explode, so Two just walked over, chugged a Mountain Dew, and said "this season was never going according to your keikaku. We're rigging it so Clock-Clock chan wins."

In the distance, Clock huffed, strands of his jet black wig flying in his face.