2

»«

»«

"Was i stuttering?" Y/n said with anxious voice, lisa took a bit of her vanilla macarons. "Well, you did— just a bit though." She responded as she munch the food, y/n sighed disappointedly. "You don't need to be upset about it though, stuttering is literally normal." Y/n bit her lip, looking down.

"At least you're able to meet the company CEO, he doesn't come here often but fuck girls in the club." Responded lisa with an eye roll, "How did you know about that?" Y/n slowly start to get curious, like how did that girl know that he's a womanizer? "So basically, i heard that from yoongi. I had a friend of yoongi and told me why he just go here rarely."

"That CEO is hot fine young man, but the problem is he's a literal womanizer! Like bitch he's literally down bad. He can't spend his days renting woman in his home and please himself!" Lisa said with a irritating groan in the end, "Oh please, that sound so horrible though." Y/n said, agreeing to lisa.

"Anyways, let's go back to work. Let me know if you had trouble at something! Bye y/n." Lisa said waving her hands as she shut the door close, y/n sighed and grab the stacked papers on the table that she needed to sign and check. "Fucking work again." Y/n groaned and grab her black inked pen aggressively.

_____

"Her watch, she left her watch." Jungkook said grabbing the silver watch of y/n, yoongi sighed. "Why would you be concerned of y/n's watch?" Yoongi said sarcastically rolling his eyes. Yoongi thinks jungkook's being stupid.

"I honestly kinda like her." Responded jungkook with a small smirk on his lips, "Seriously? What in the love-in-first-sight is this." Jungkook look at yoongi with furrowed brows.

"And being sarcastic doesn't make you cool." Jungkook responded, making the eldest one scoff. "Anyways, don't you dare come close to y/n. You'll hurt another woman once more." Yoongi said with a disappointing toned voice.

"I won't hurt her, i promise." Jungkook tried to sound true as possible. "No, she had a boyfriend you jackass!" Yoongi responded sarcastically, pouring the hot brew on his cup. "Who? Who is her boyfriend?" Jungkook suddenly got curious.

"You don't need to know, leave her alone. Oh please!" The more the answer wasn't told, the more jungkook got more curious.

"Okay, man wench!" Retorted Jungkook as he rolled his eyes. Yoongi is honestly scared that jungkook would hurt someone, again.

:Edited/shortened.