iii. a blonde with sunglasses

❀⊱━━━━━━━━━━━⊰❀

❀⊱━━━━━━━━━━━⊰❀

"Behind me are the relatives of the missing wizards and witches of the Scotland Portkey gone wrong. They are all anxious and scared." Rita Skeeter recited to her Quick-Quotes quill while Bozo, her photographer, started taking pictures around him. The journalists of the different newspapers were currently at the Ministry of Magic, trying to get more information about the Portkey gone wrong.

"Dad, I can't just wait at home." Harry said softly, talking to his father through the Floo Network. He got to the Ministry using Muggle transportation and the hidden entrance because apparently, all methods of Magical Transportation were being prevented. This was the first time a Portkey malfunctioned, and to avoid any other mishaps, the Ministry announced that no one could use Magical Transportation at the moment. Vehicles such as buses, trains and cars were allowed as long as they didn't use any magic.

James Potter frowned before letting out a sigh, his son was as stubborn as his mother. He didn't want to let his son go for something might happen to him too. But he couldn't really do anything now because Harry was already there. He just hoped Harry would be fine and nothing would happen to him. Knowing Lily was missing was already killing him. He didn't know what he'd do if something happened to Harry too. "Okay then. I can't really Apparate or Floo there at the moment. All methods of Magical Transportation are being prevented. Are you sure you're okay, son?"

"Yeah, dad. I'm fine. Don't worry. I'll get going now."

"I'll see you soon, Harry. Take care. I love you."

"I love you too, Dad." Harry watched him disappear before he stood up and started pushing his way through the middle. He arrived at the front and looked around for a Ministry worker that he could talk to.

"Excuse me, excuse me." A man with shades on started speaking behind him and tried pushing his way through to the front, earning groans and yelps from the other people around them.

Harry felt a hold on him and shrugged it off immediately, glaring at the blonde man who was trying to push his way through. "Wait for your turn." He glared one more time before turning back around and waiting for a Ministry worker. 

The blonde man glared at Harry's back and tried to think of something. A way that would take everyone's attention and give him the information he needed. Then, an idea came to mind. A stupid idea, but it was still an idea anyways. He took in a deep breath, taking off his sunglasses. It may be stupid, but he knew it was going to work.

"Mummy!" The blonde man started crying out loud for everyone to hear. His stupid idea was effective because all heads turned to him. Harry looked at him incredulously. What the hell was he doing? He only shook his head before turning back to the front. The blonde man continued crying though there were no tears coming from his eyes. "My mummy will want to hear about this! B-but she's missing!"