x. she's dating the gangster

❀⊱━━━━━━━━━━━⊰❀

❀⊱━━━━━━━━━━━⊰❀

A few days after the spectacle, it was the holidays... and there was a pest in the home of the Evans family. A pest in a leather jacket with a red bandana tied around her arm. No matter how many times Lily tried convincing her not to, Alexandra insisted on meeting her girlfriend's family. Lily's family looked at the girl in front of them with curiosity and surprise.

"Mum, Dad, Petunia." Lily started in a quiet voice with a nervous smile on her face. "This is Alexandra." Lily gulped before smiling again. "My girlfriend." The three Evans could only blink and gape at them, wondering how could this happen. Their Lily? In a relationship?

"I realized that it would cost me my life if I didn't say yes to her." Lily said honestly, smiling again.

Alexandra grinned and pulled Lily closer to her before holding her hand out to the Evans. "Mum, Dad. And Petunia."

Chris and Brie Evans smiled and started talking with the Malfoy while Petunia Evans scoffed. Lily could only let out a sigh. She wanted time to go as quick as possible so this pest would be gone already.

❀⊱━━━━━━━━━━━⊰❀

"The gangster is now my girlfriend." Lily muttered while lying down on her bed. She was currently talking to Marlene on the telephone. Alexandra had left after dinner to Lily's delight, but she was displeased when her parents had taken a liking to the Marauder. Petunia, on the other hand, did not even try getting to know the Malfoy.

"Remind me, please." Lily sat up abruptly. "How did I get myself into this?"

"You said yes so that Alexandra would stop bothering you." Marlene explained slowly, amused at the situation. She did not like the Marauders much, but she was honestly happy that her best friend was now in a relationship. And also because she knew Alexandra was so much more than a gangster. Maybe, she could change for the better with Lily's influence, and Alexandra could bring Lily out of her shell a little more.

"And maybe you felt guilty too. Just go with it. And besides, if Alexandra gets back with Lily – Let's just call her Ria so it's not confusing. It can you earn one good deed when you get to the afterlife." 

Lily laughed sarcastically and fell back on her bed. Why did it seem like the whole world was against her?

"For now, you must tell yourself not to fall in love with Alexandra." Marlene advised her.

Lily smiled and shook her head, the thought did not even come to her mind until Marlene mentioned it. "That's not hard to do."