Episode 1: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔖𝔞𝔦𝔶𝔞𝔫

A/N: Based from the discontinued fanfiction of DBS Broly and High School DxD by @DEMGSC1920

which titles... "High School: Broly"

*Until we stand- DAgames OP*

Narrator's POV

With a destructive between Gogeta Blue who is the fusion of Goku and Vegeta he started to dominate Broly with a super massive gap between power as Broly's friends, Cheelai which was green short girl and Lemo who was the orange short experienced man from the Frieza force, robbed the Dragon Balls to save Broly as they activated it with a help of Kikono, a yellow alien with long eyes.

Frieza: "What? No!"

The dragon appears from the ice continent saying...

Shenlong: "I shall grant you any one wish within my power."

Cheelai: *Sarcasm* "Ok. What do we say next? Well FINE! Then I'll shoot!"

As she says as her gun threatening Kikono if he doesn't say anything... Kikono shakes his head and secretly states in panic.

Kikono: "No! No! Please don't! I'll read it now! *Gets his paper from his grasp* It's just says whatever you want to wish for!"

Cheelai: "That's all? I thought it would be harder. ALRIGHT LISTEN UP DRAGON!

As Cheelai and Lemo working with the Dragon balls, Meanwhile Gogeta and Broly's fight wasn't finished

Broly: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWGH!!!"

As Broly screams as he rushes towards to Gogeta directly but he dodges Broly's attacks and kicks Broly as Broly blocks but Gogeta gives him another but it connected with Broly as Broly shoots a big blast but Gogeta dodges it with ease and punches Broly while flying directly to him, as Broly shoots more blast separately but Gogeta dodges it and keeps punching Broly as later Gogeta flies back to Broly as both of them clash fists and break reality again, but Broly is the one who is sent up flying and Gogeta punches him in the gut as later punches him again with his hand glowing making Broly get stuck in a attack from Gogeta as Gogeta puts him hands in form of an x and blows Broly away while Whis and Bulma look at the battle.

Whis: "How truly magnificent, I think this battle is coming to a rousing finale."

Said Whis smiling as Gogeta puts his hands together around his torso.

As Broly loses from the fight, Gogeta did finally use Full Force Kamehameha.

Gogeta: "KAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA MEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" screamed Gogeta firing a gigantic blast from his hands as Broly return to is hsenses but can't dodge the blast.

It was too late to block or counter his ultimate but Cheelai wishes to Shenron...

Cheelai: "SEND BROLY, AND SEND HIM TO A WORLD WHERE NO ONE WILL HARM HIM, PLEASE DRAGOOOOOO!!!" screamed Cheelai as Broly disappears in front of Gogeta's Full Force Kamehameha.

(Ends music)

Shenlong: "You're wish has been granted, fare thee well!!!" said Shenlong as he returns to the Dragon Balls and scatter through the entire world. Broly was losing his consciousness really fast, as he felt changes in his body, but he only felt pain, as he returned to his base form. Broly was losing his consciousness really fast, as he felt changes in his body, but he only felt pain, as he returned to his base form.