Episode 2: 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔶'𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔢

[Until we stand- DAgames] DBS Broly The Guardian of Gremory clan

As Rias finished Broly's new black, T shirt, she wakes Broly up in the couch.

Rias: "Hey Broly... Wake up there." Rias smiles and she kissed his cheeks to wake him up causes Broly gets interrupted from his dreams. Broly looked shocked at Rias Gremory that she is smiling at him and almostly got into a close contact made Broly very confused.

Broly: "What are you doing?" Broly asked her, confused.

Rias: "Well here is your t shirt Broly. I already finished it." She said in warm smile and give the Black T- shirt to Broly. Where Broly was shocked and appreciated the T- shirt that Rias made for him.

 Where Broly was shocked and appreciated the T- shirt that Rias made for him

Broly: "I.... I like it. Thank you..." Broly smiled at her

Rias: "You're welcome, Broly. Now I will show you my world where I standing at."

Broly nodded and she walked outside of the house with Broly, she embraced his left arm like couples. Broly looked confused at the people that are in the city and the people look weird to Broly. He saw that a man, playing a guitar. Broly heard that music and was so harmony on him but he didn't realized that he was distracted. Broly was so confused and ask Rias.

Broly: "What is he doing?" Broly look at the guy named Alastor that he plays his own guitar.

Rias: "He is playing his own guitar." Rias smiled but she noticed that it was Alastor playing his guitar.

Alastor is about the same height as , with the two of them standing at 7". He is quite slim, with Kahki colored skin, and sharp yellow teeth. He sports a short red angled bob cut with black cowlicks extending from the top of his head, resembling deer ears, and two small black antlers which can grow in size while in his demonic form.

His eyes, have red scleras, bright red irises, black pupils (which can change into radio dials when in his demon form), and wears a black oval-shaped monocle over his right eye.

Alastor wears a dark red pinstriped coat which is slightly ragged along the bottom, a bright red dress shirt with a black cross on the chest underneath and long burgundy dress pants with matching bright red cuffs.

He is also dressed in a red-knotted bowtie, burgundy gloves, and black pointed-toe boots with red deer hoofprints emblazoned on the soles. Alastor also carries a thin cane with a sentient vintage style microphone attached to it which he uses to play sound effects and broadcast his voice.