Prologue

Little Izuku squealed, excited to see what his quirk was going to be. He ran to his mother, Inko, and grabbed onto her hand. She looked down at him warmly and ruffled his fluffy green hair. She smiled.

"Hey Izu, we have to get into the car to see the doctors now," Inko said sweetly, carefully tugging a young Izuku towards the door, Izuku squealed again and ran to the door ahead of Inko.

"Hey, mummy! I bet you can't beat me to the door!" He shouted, his eyes gleaming happily, Inko smiled, almost as happy as her son and nodded in silent confirmation that she couldn't.

-------------------

They at the clinic soon after, the doctor sat Izuku down in a chair and asked him to take off his shoes, to which the boy happily complied. After looking for a second the doctor bent down to examine his pinky toe, he sighed sadly and looked up to Inko whose smile twitched just the slightest.

"Ms. Midoriya i'm sorry to inform you that your son has two joints in his pinky toe," he said. "Meaning that it is very unlikely that he has a quirk."

Inko looked down at Izuku who had tears welling in his eyes, she grabbed his hand and smiled tightly at the doctor.

"Thanks for letting us know Doc!" she said shrilly.

The doctor smiled back easily, "That's my job Ms!" Inko walked out of the hospital and into the car, where the two sat in silence , except for a sniffle from Izuku every now and then.

When the car pulled out into the driveway of the house Inko got out of the car immediately and walked inside, leaving Izuku to get out by himself, gather her bags and walk into the house alone.

Izuku found Inko in the kitchen, he sniffled and reached toward her crying, "Mummy!" Inko turned around, a rolling pin in hand and a face of pure anger. Izuku cringed back.

"Don't call me that, you are no son of mine!" She screamed at him, walking towards Izuku with the rolling pin up like a baseball bat.

Izuku yelped, confused that his mother would ever threaten him, "But, mummy!?" he sobbed rubbing tears out of his eyes.

Inko glared at him, "I. TOLD. YOU. NOT. TO. CALL. ME. YOUR. MOTHER!"  she said hitting him upside the head with the rolling pin every word she shouted.

Izuku only kept consciousness until the last word when he slumped to the floor unconscious, bleeding out, and with severe brain damage.

-------------------

That night Inko packed all her stuff.

She hated Izuku's uselessness.

 She knew that if Izuku died to her violence she would be at fault, so why not let him die by himself in the house?

Izuku didn't wake up when she screamed in rage, not when Inko smashed their family pictures on the ground, not even when the door slammed shut and Inko climbed into an inconspicuous black van in the middle of the night.

Two days later Izuku woke up to silence. He got up off the floor shakily and called out for his mother, hoping for it to all have been a dream. He called for her and looked in her room, to no avail, he saw nothing, no trace of her other than the smashed portraits in the hallway.

Everything in Inkos bedroom, and the furniture in every room of the house except Izuku's was gone, leaving him only one pair of cutlery, a plate, and a glass. 

No soap, chairs, carpets, or even the things of value in Izukus room was gone, including all his All Might figurines, and all the things that he had treasured for his whole life. 

Leaving him with a futon, All Might posters, and some shelves with brick a brac on them. Most of the images with Inko in them were gone , leaving a singular smashed family portrait and one with Kacchan, Izuku's friend in it. 

Izuku started at this image, thinking over and over. "What if I had been like Kacchan? Maybe she would have loved me?"

------------------------

Izuku was very smart for a seven-year-old, so he decided that he would just continue going to school and making his lunch out of the free fruit you can get from supermarkets for kids.

 He wouldn't tell Kacchan or anyone that Inko had left, so that they wouldn't worry, and he had a feeling it would be best if they didn't bully him for anything other than being quirkless.

And with that, his usual, hard, bullying-filled life began.

I'm really excited for this story, i dunno i feel it will be better than my others. Just be warned, it will be dark, but hopefully also funny at times :)