Housekeeping

THE GRAND SURVEY:

Ya'll here is a link to a survey id love you all to do, its open all the time no matter how far in the series I am.

Just helps me gauge what you all want out of this :)

Heres the link: 

https://forms.gle/s6sYDWpevysbXBPF8

(in comments too so you can copy/paste)

KEY POINTS:

Izuku is 18 years old and so are the other UA students (Think its a university instead of high school)

Izuku is taller than in the Anime.

for stories sake Izuku only got the quirk test when he was seven instead of five

Honestly Ill probably get some stuff wrong (at the time of writing this its been 2 years wince i watched MHA) so please correct me :)

Also there will be swearing, graphic content about suicide, self harm, drug abuse. Possibly spicy scenes if i ever get to it.

There will be trigger warnings! (If there's anything not TW'd that you'd like to be please message me and I'll add it)

FANART

Ive had a couple really great fanart submissions so far, if you ever want to make any i'd be more than happy to display them.

Message me or leave a comment and i'll figure out a way to send the art and put it on here for everyone :)

It is a huge motivation getting fanart <3

LIKE COMMENT LIBRARY FOLLOW

sure you all know this, but its super helpful and encouraging if you could simple like and comment on my stories, or even add them to a library or follow my account!