Breaking and Entering

GUYS I DIDNT DRAW THIS BTW

-------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku walked around the dorm block whistling idly. he reached his room and walked inside. On his mahogany desk was the letter that Nezu had sent him upon his arrival, izuku read over it once again, pausing on the last two sentences.

(Ps. Aizawa tells me to mention that you should NOT under any circumstances annoy him or talk to him, ever)

(Pps. His dorm is on floor 3, 4th door to the left)

Izuku's mouth spread into a maniacal grin, thank (rat) God for that man. Izuku slung his bag over his shoulder and headed to the elevators.

He stood there awkwardly, watching the elevator read

Level 5

Level 4

Level 3

Level 2

And the grinding sound halted and the door slid open. He casually walked inside and pressed the button that read 3. The elevator ascended with a clunk and opened into a wide hallway, identical to the other levels.

He walked down the hallway counting the door until he reached dorm number  30 (his age guys, i'm so smart) Izuku examined the door before trying the handle, and of course ... it was locked.

"for fucks sake, I hate people with common sense" Izuku muttered to himself scowling.

He opened up his bag and put it on the floor, reaching into it. He rummaged around for a second before pulling out a lock picking kit.

He stuck in the little pins and jiggled them around for a bit, hoping for the best. He twisted it left and right, up and down before POP! the handle swung open revealing Hobo's dorm.

He felt around the inside of the wall for the light switch and flicked it, causing the room to explode in brightness and also the ten cats lying on the bed to screech and run to separate corners of the room.

"Oh my lord he's a cat person" Izuku rolled his eyes and began searching the room.

Izuku didn't know what he was looking for specifically, but when he found the massive bunch of keys with "UA" written on bold letters, he knew that was it. 

He snatched them out of the draw and left the room, not bothering to clean up the mess he had made, Aizawa knew what he was getting himself into when he agreed to look after Izuku, after all.

He took the keys and ran out of the building and jogged over to the UA building which was reflecting a ton of light, blinding him slightly.

He walked around the exterior of the building before finding a side door, it hopefully wouldn't be too obvious when he entered it without authority.

He slipped inside the building and saw he had entered into the cafeteria. The room was massive, with hundred of tables, some massive for those with large quirks and some tiny, for people like Nezu, Izuku supposed.

He ran around the school wildly, swinging open all the doors. He got to the tech lab and was suddenly enraptured in the majesty of it all.

He danced around the Labs and out into the corridor, knocking objects off of shelves.

"HAHAHAHHAAH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK THIS IS SO WEIRD" Izuku giggled on the floor, his entire body convulsing with laughter.

"Thats it, ive actually gone properly insane" he muttered to himself. When he emerged from UA the sun was already setting over the tree top branches and the air had chilled down into a nice breeze.

Izuku breathed in heavily and decided to go for a walk. he walked for half an hour blindly before ending up at Takoba Municipal beach park. 

The sky was a warm orange and was being reflected off the water. While Izuku was living through his homelessness he had come here often and made a small effort to clean up the beach. Somehow, just a small handful removed everyday accumulated quicky and the beach was now (after many years) clean with soft un-polluted sand.

The waves were crashing gently against the shore. There was something about the large expanse of the ocean, the unknown, but also the idea that he was so safe from its terrors, that gave him comfort. Maybe it was the sense of control that it gave him.

"pastries half price with a coffee!" he heard someone yell out behind him. he ignored it for a second, feeling the wind brush his face.

"closing in an hour!" the voice called out again.

Izuku turned to see a small shop illuminated one street across from the beach. Standing outside was the figure of a boy, maybe six foot two (yet again crying cos Americans) who was wearing a brown apron and calling out to the surrounding beach goers. 

After a few seconds he sighed and walked back inside the shop, the door jingling as it shut behind him. Something about the boy intrigued him, so Izuku stood up and walked slowly to the café.

As he opened the door he was hit with relieving warmth and also the scent of sweet bread. The cafe was relatively full, mainly of students studying angrily before the return of school the next day. It looked like the boy was working alone and was leant against the counter scrolling his phone.

Izuku walked up to the counted and picked up a menu, pretending to read it. The boy glanced up at him, and seemed to glance away again, but his eyes wandered back to Izukus face.

The boy had dark rings under his eyes, and a slender frame looking vaguely emaciated. "hey what can I get ya?" he monotoned, his purple eyes staring into Izukus soul.

Izuku resisted the urge to grin at him, feeling like he had maybe found a kindred spirit, "a coffee" he replied as monotonous as the boy.

The boy seemed to register his one and slightly raised an eyebrow, "And how do you want that?"

"Black, and as many shots of espresso as you can."

The boys mouth quirked at the corner, "As many as I legally can or as many as I physically can."

"You know the answer to that one"

"20 shots coming right up, sir" and with this the boy grinned, his eyes glinting with a mischievous smirk. "Can I get you any pastries with that, its half price."

Izuku considered for a second, "Croissant please, could you serve it outside?"

The boy smirked at him knowingly, "Yeah, but only if I can sit with you, my shift ends soon"

Izuku was taken aback slightly.

"Sure, how much?"

"On the house."

--------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I DO THIS EVERYTIME, BUT IM BACK AGAIN

YES I SAW YOUR POLLS FOR THE SHIPS, BUT IM NOT GONNA LISTEN.

WHAT THAT MEANS YOULL HAVE TO SEE

LOVE YOU ALL WITH MY ENTIRE SOUL

PLEASE RECCOMEND TROPES YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN

HERE:

(e.g share bed, enemies to lovers, fandom crossovers, kidnapping, murder, main character death)