lover of the russian queen

Aizawas POV

The last student exited the classroom to go lunch. Breathing a sigh of relief I let myself crumple onto the desk I was sitting at.

The lanky broccoli boy was sitting in the front row, similarly slumped over his textbooks. I propped myself back up and rubbing my eyes, reached for a Xanax in my pocket.

"So." I grumbled, focusing on the  boy's head.

Izuku looked up at me, frowning. "WHaaaaatttt. I'm trying to sleep Hobo"

That's the problem." I replied, the truth is I really don't care how enthusiastic the little shit is in school, but at his royal Highness Nezu's request, here I am.

"You need to put in more effort, the principal didn't bring you here just to fuck around"

Of course, that was a lie. It was only last staff meeting Nezu had been having a psychotic break whilst explaining his plans.

------------ FLASHBACK ---------------------------

"HEHHEEHHEEEEE AND THEN ---" Nezu wheezed

"HAH AND THEN IM GOING TO MAKE HIM, HAH, MAKE HIM JUMP OFF THE ROOF AND RUIN KIRISHIMAS RUN" 

All Might scowled, his bones protuding more than ever, "Nezu-San, this wont be good for the ACTUAL hero-trainees."

"PPPFFFFTT, WHATEVER."

"But-" All-might was cut off

"WHERE IS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR OLD MAN AHHAHAAAAAA"

--------  Back to reality --------

Izuku snickered, now sitting upright.

"Yeah well it seemed like thats ALL the rat wanted me to do, actually"

I glared at him. 

"Yeah, well whatever, the 'rat' may want chaos but he also wants you to participate"

The truth is there was something inside of me that actually DID want Izuku to try, I mean obviously I couldn't care otherwise, but it might be nice if he did.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Of course it dosen't make sense that i'd care even a bit about him, all he's done to me was get me covered in blood, half blown up and force me to be his caretaker.

I look at him now, staring at me with a smug grin of his face, but if you look a little deeper its not hard to see the Deadness in his eyes, and notice the sickly paleness of his skin. He was broken, and I dont mean broken in a:

🐺😈⛓️😔 kind of way

I mean broken in a tortured way. 

This poor kid has been told he isn't enough his entire life, deserted by everyone possible, and even denied peace by the exact thing that caused all his pain.

I felt my heart drop, and suddenly I felt heavy, and sad.

Okay maybe I do care about him.

"Fuck you. I didnt ask for this." Izuku scowled.

I spoke with as much kindness as possible, "Yeah, I know kid."

He looked at me in shock. "What"

"I know, and I'm sorry. Its just what Nezu wants." I looked him in the eyes.