Mohan becomes a Farm Owner

Raj Mohan seldom goes to market, now a days his only son, Bob Mohan is bringing Vegitables from Market for the Bajarangi's Kitchen. One fine day his son asks  him why don't they grew Veggies in their own farm land as it will give them more freshly Veggies?
Mohan realised, why he never thought about these things?
Raj Mohan thanked the God for this idea, he immediately said " By God's grace, I will have my own farm with beautiful Veggies,Fruits, and an animal farm with animals like Chickens, Sheeps, etc..

In the Outscerts of the Hyderabad City, Raj Mohan took 250 yard farm house with a thacher, simultaneously he and his grownup son can take care of the flora and fauna of their own farm.
However the customers of Bajarangi's are very happy than ever. The neighbouring restaurant Owners become envious towards the Chef for keeping them atracted and attached to the Bajarangi's. The Hoteliers of the city had a meeting with Mohan and requested him to raise the prices shown in the menu card of food items from Bajarangi's. He was warned, if he is going to keep the same price menu, he will not be spared anymore, they swoared to vandalise the 250 yard farm house owned by Raj Mohan, if he is not going to obey their orders.
Now this thing panicked the family of Mohan, unwilling Bajarangi's had to raise the price of the menu card as discussed in the hoteliers meeting.