"Reputed as a Theme based Cook"

As Mohan started working for the Bajarangi's, In the initial stages, he used to work in the reception, the front office, also worked for the room service to gain the working knowledge of the ruff 'n' tuff conditions of the work area.
But what has attracted Raj Mohan,  Mostly is the tipsy-topsy atmosphere of the kitchen, which is adorned by various "richi veggies and species of the world!!
On a fine day, Mohan couldn't able to stop himself from cooking special items for the foodies and epicureans, he tried to make Samosas and Omletts stuffed with noodles and spices, on that day a new history was created by the foot falling that Bajarangi's has never seen before and recorded a massive revenue of ₹ 1.5 lakh on a single day.
One day he chooses Strawberries, the other day he chooses tomatoes as his preparatory items to mix the tingey or tango taste to the food he wants to present as the special item for the day in the "Menu of Bajarangi's".
Day by day the customers list has been growing and orders were on spree for the special item of the day.
Because of a simple oral publicity, people started liking Bajarangi's food next to their home made food. Many restaurants in the city, started enquiring about the special chef of Bajarangi's and started copies of the special items of the day, it was inevitable for the hotels and food points to follow up the foot prints of the chef. Raja Mohan.
Top hoteliers came to offer Mohan a huge amounts of salary and head chef post, but Raj Mohan refused the offer by saying a simple no as he is committed to the Bajarangi's.

There seems an unwrittened contract bond, between Mr. RajMohan and Bajarangi's.
Slowly, slowly people started recognising Mr. Raj Mohan as an alternative name to Bajarangi's.