Mohan Started his own "Cooking Channel"

As we all knew, how much Mohan loves his cooking delicacies for his near and dear customers. His experiments with fresh mint leaves, Coriander leaves and sharped Curry leaves for garnishing the Groundnut Chutney with the tinkering of Hot Oil mixed in Dry Red chillies, Sesame seeds, Muster Seeds and Besan seeds.. has given his customers a goosebumps as well as mouthful of water craving for the hot hot Isley and Dosa, early in the mornings, especially in the winter seasons.
Rajamohan was a very clever in sensing the pulses of his customers towards their enquiry regarding the recipes made by him for the "X-Mas Season". Vexed with the explanation of his recipes, Raj Mohan told them to follow his "YouTube channel : The RajMohan Cookies".
Initially he got just 200 subscribers but on the go he managed to get 47K subscribers.
There was an unexpected twist in setting up a "You Tube Channel" as his colleague Mr. Gulam Dastagir has too open a "YouTube cook's Channel" filed with full-too Hyderabadi recepies. Still Mohan not left his ambition to go public with his recepies, he tried his best to upload as many as 20 disserts and 40 dishes in a day! that's it! He attracted the "Limca book of records" and got the desired name and fame!!