kiss !

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

— 04 | megumi learns to dance .

THIS WAS THE FIFTH TIME. Maki had landed way too many hits on him and Megumi knew he was in for a real treat.

Her observant eye as diligent as ever, Megumi knew full well that he had been figured out, her narrowed gaze only further expressing her bubbling irritation. They were both currently sparring with long staffs, squared off to one another and ready to advance—well, at least Maki was.

She moved in a flash, his distracted state leaving him to suffer the damage of taking a blow to the jaw, causing the male to stumble back, blinding pain at least clearing his clouded thoughts. She was quick, wasting no time to disarm him, rendering Megumi no choice but to surrender.

"Your guard was down the entire time," Maki seethed, her staff swinging back to rest at her side. She offered a hand to help him up from the ground, Megumi winced as he accidentally flexed his jaw. "You shouldn't be worrying about her, you have yourself to look out for first."

Megumi scowled, dusting himself off once he came to stand on his own. "Yeah, I know."

"Well, you obviously don't. She's training with Gojo-sensei right now, how much safer can you get?" Maki walked over to pick up the staff that was once his. A soft rumble fades in the sky, clouds looking to darken a bit, most likely a storm coming "We'll stop for today, go get yourself cleaned up."

Maki signaled over to Panda, who was in the middle of swinging Nobara across the field. Sighing, Megumi turned to make his way back to the dorms, dismissing himself with one final wave as he started the walk back.

"Oh, and Fushiguro-san?" Megumi turned at the sound of his name, Maki's gaze offering a mischievous twinkle as she spoke. 

"She's always wanted to see the city in the rain."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"AKEMI-SENPAI, are you—" Before he could even finish his sentence, the door to her dorm swung open, revealing a scarcely clothed Akemi, her silk robe falling open just enough to reveal lace-encompassed cleavage. Her hair was still a little damp, the small droplets of water clinging to the supple skin of her neck.

"Oh! Megumi-kun! How may I help you?" Completely oblivious to the fact that she had him nearly at a nosebleed, she continued to give him an innocently questioning look, the sunlight of the hallway highlighting her golden hues as she remained clueless.