❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

— end | megumi has always been loved .

MEGUMI WOKE WITH A STARTLE, the weight on top of him pinning him down against the soft cushion of the bed. The window behind the head of his bed was allowing a soft glow to encase the girl straddling him. Stray locks appearing to create a halo in the golden morning sun, her hair was pulled into a messy top knot, amber eyes glinting in adoration as she gazed down at him. 

"Good morning, darling," Akemi hummed, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his forehead. Just as she was pulling away, the male shifted his weight, causing them to flip over with Megumi on top. 

Toned arms going to prop himself above her on either side of his head, it was his turn to look down at his lover, a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips, expression just shy of mischief. "You missed."

"What do you—" Megumi leaned down to sneak a kiss from her midsentence, an act that was worth the slight blush that tinted his now-rosy cheeks and sent the butterflies in his stomach to go in a bit of a frenzy. 

Akemi reached up, fingers brushing through his spiky locks. They were soft against her fingers, only a constant reminder of how she envied his hair for never getting tangled. Light jade irises fixed on hers, Akemi watched his beautiful lashes flutter shut as he leaned into her slow touch. 

With a loud knock, the moment was soiled, the sound of familiar voices whispering terribly outside Megumi's dorm entrance. Eyes opening, Megumi scowled, an irk mark visibly appearing on his forehead. He looked over his shoulder, glaring at the door which a certain boy with pink hair and a girl with orange hair stood on the other side of. 

Grabbing his chin lightly, Akemi turned his head to face her, a soft smile on her lips when she kissed his nose. "I'll get it, don't worry, it's probably nothing."

Megumi rolled off of her, watching from the bed as she walked to the door to answer it. dressed in his hoodie, the bottom of it went just past her bottom, barely meeting the requirements to be considered 'covered'. Not that he was complaining.

"Come on, open the—oh, Akemi-senpai?" The door swung open, a confused Yuuji and Nobara on the other side. When she noticed her outfit, the female first-year's eyes seemed to bulge out of her head, jaw-dropping just a little when she saw the shirtless Megumi lounging on the bed. "Did you guys—"

"How can I help you both?" She offered them both a smile, the look in her eyes questioning. Despite the fact that this might have looked really bad, Akemi couldn't have cared less. Everyone knew they were together, it's not like they weren't committed anyway.

"Well, we just wanted to ask if Fushiguro-kun wanted to come to breakfast with us," Yuuji informed, seemingly a bit unfazed by anything, unlike Nobara, who was still somewhat choking for air. 

Feeling something approach from behind, Akemi turned to see Megumi had already closed most of the distance between them. Just as she was about to answer them, one toned arm reached out, shutting the door in with a gentle slam. 

She turned to face him, a smirk on her face as she slipped her arms around his neck. His arms locked around her waist automatically, reminding him of that night in the rain.  "That wasn't very nice, y'know . . ."

Megumi dropped his head to the crook of her neck, his lips pressed a kiss to her jaw before opting for nuzzling his face against the soft material of the hoodie and taking in the smell of his scent mixed with hers.

He simply grunted a response against the fabric of the sweatshirt, turning his head to place more kisses against Akemi's jaw. The boy nipped at her neck, hands moving past her hips as he cupped her thighs behind and hoisted her up, pressing her back against the wall. 

"Gumi-kun . . ." Her voice was soft, tousled in his dark locks as he molded verse after verse against her skin, each with more adoration than the last. He sealed his love sonnet with a final, slow kiss on her burning lips, the sweet taste flooding his mind with warmth just like the first time. 

"I love you." Megumi was breathless, his mind not comprehending the words that left his lips. "Erm, well, at least I believe I do, though I realize we haven't been together that long, and it's perfectly fine if you're uncomfortable with say—"

Her laughter interrupted him and filled the room, angelic figure somehow seeming to glow brighter as her infectious smile had the corner of his lips quirking. "Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much?"

Akemi watched as her boyfriend's complexion burned a deep scarlet, something she took pride in inciting as his lover. She leaned forward, pressing her lips softly against his and halting his apology mid-vowel. "Oh darling—"

"—I've loved you since the beginning."

© yan + all rights reserved

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ a \ n ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

all smiles here <3

stay safe, & hydrated, i appreciate all of your support & love for this fic!

love, lian.