part 11

Next day

Taehyung woke up and see y/n is his arms .firstly he was shocked then he leave y/n in that room because he love someone else but he started feeling for y/n."what the heck I am thinking I love someone else how can I started feeling for y/n no ,it can't be I can't fall for her " Taehyung talk to himself.

"Firstly I should drop y/n at her home. I will try to find the address from mrs.ma room. hope she have y/n documents because I can't stop myself from touching and seeing her " Taehyung thinks in his mind .he was lost in his thoughts but  He interupted by
y/n.  " good morning and sorry for night" y/n say ."hmm its fine and  I am going to office I will eat there " Taehyung said and he fastly go to his room.

You were shocked by his this behaviour. You can't get which type of he is. Sometimes he became sweetsometimes became rude and cold. phone rings .you saw it was taehyung phone. The manager pd nim is calling ."Taehyung manager nim is calling"  you say loudly because he was taking a bath. "Fine give me" taehyung said."are you serious I am girl not a boy how can I give you phone while you are taking a bath" you said .

"give me with your hand dumb and don't even try to see inside" Taehyung said."first of all I am not dumb and second I am not interested in seeing you naked because u are not handsome  and my type " you said annoyingly  .Taehyung wraps  the towel on his waist  ."Taehyung take the phone" you say giving his phone with hand while seeing in another direction.

Taehyung pull you inside the bathroom and you hit the wall. You try to go go but he did not let you."What the fuck are you doing let me go" you said ."do you think?" He said .he leans to your face .you gulp  ." Do you really think I am not handsome? " he ask . "I swear to god are you talking about this now while half naked infront of me" you ask. He seductively touch your lips.when he touch you .You feels butterflies in your stomach . You were so much shocked by this .

"Taehyung  just  let me go" you said." I am asking to you something I areally not handsome " Taehyung ask. "I didn't mean that" you said ."so am handsome?"  He ask ."yeah you are" you said." So what's  the problem" he ask and pulls you more closer .his one hands was on your waist. His another hand was on your  back . His face was just some inches gap to your face.

You can feel his hot breath . He started rubbing his face to your cheeks  . You started losing your control. You pushed him and go to the other room .you locked the door.your face became full red .taehyung started giggling by   y/n act . The phone again rings.he picks the call.

"hello " Taehyung said ."Hello taehyung listen don't come today" manager nim said. "Why " Taehyung ask. "Because today your rehearsal will be on night " manager nim said. " in night why?" Taehyung ask in confusion.
"Just for today taehyung" manager nim said ."Ok bye" taehyung  said. "Yeah bye see u in night" manager nim said and cut the call. "I do your work ms.sunmi " manager nim said.

"Thanks manager nim. now you can go .Your money is send to your account. You can check it" sunmi said . Manager nim leave. "Now no can stop me to make you mine mr .kim taehyung " sunmi said  with evil smirk. She started laughing evil.

Taehyung wear his clothes and go to HALL."MR.FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG what the fuck are doing in the washroom" you yell. " I was taking a bath" taehyung said. " I am talking about when I was giving you the phone" you said with anger .You give him a death stare."I was just teasing you and I think you seduced by me" Taehyung said .

"If you ever do this I am--" You were saying but taehyung cute your words."what you do ?huh gonna punch me with your little hands" taehyung said while making fun of you."first of all my hands is not short and second--" you were saying but he again cut the words."and second"taehyung said. "I will burn all your gucci outfits" You said ."You can't do" he said."I can" you said .

"You can't " he said."I can" you said .he silently sit on the sofa .You sit beside him."what are you thinking " you ask."rethinking my  life decisions" he said ."whatever" you said .

Don't be a silent reader

Hope you like it and sorry for delay
Loves you so much💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Vote
&
Comment