part 10

Next day

Yesterday y/n and taehyung come from shopping and fastly sleep .you  sleep in other room alone .

Taehyung don't have work .today he has holiday .you woke up and see that taehyung is silently watching t.v  you take a bath and look like  this:

v  you take a bath and look like  this:

(Do you like your outfit. If you don't like then you can imagine yours )

You just sit on the other sofa.you feel something different .you just go to the room .you started playing like a small children with teady bears.you also start shouting and jumping like child .

Taehyung listen your shouting.he came in the room .he see the whole room was look like a garbage and you were rolling on bed.

"What the heck are you doing y/n" Taehyung say ."It's my choice whatever I want to do I will do but who are you" you say like child ."how can you forgot me "Taehyung said ."forgot I don't even know you "you said ."y/n just stop being dramatic "Taehyung say but you don't listen to him .

Full day ,now its night .you make trouble for taehyung. He being done with u .he just sit in the sofa silently watching t.v. you just shouting ,playing, jumping like child .

You were   running to other room but he grip your hand on your waist forcefully .he made sitting you on his lap ."just leave me" you said ."no just silently sit "Taehyung said ."no I want to play "you said .you were trying to go but he tightly grip you .You don't have any choice to sit on his lap .you fall asleep on his shoulders.

Taehyung don't realise y/n fall asleep. He was going to say y/n something but he see y/n sleeping .he pick y/n on bridal style .he go to y/n room but the room was messy .he go to his room and laid you on his bed .he cover you with blanket. He was going but you  started shouting and crying in sleeping. He wakes you up ."y/n y/n what happened why are you crying ".you open your eyes .you started crying. He hug you and ask "do you see a bad dream ".you just nod.

Taehyung  pat your head .he was going but you stopped him by gripping his hand ."don't go"you said with teary eyes .he slept behind you.he hug you .he also don't know when he fall asleep.