part 14

Taehyung :mr.kang

Taehyung fastly start the car go to hospital .after 10 minutes,  he reach the hospital and shift him .mr.kang was in the  icy.her treatment were also started.Taehyung was waiting outside the ICU  room .he calls her manager sunmi .

She picks up the call and say ."what happened taehyung where are you  you are already late" ." Actually I can't come" Taehyung said. "Why Is everything ok" she ask ."yeah I just can't come sorry " he said."oh....ok" she said and cut the call.

"Oh shit my plan don't work ahhhh"sunmi said and shout .while taehyung was still outside sitting on the chair and waiting for doctor what he had say.

Next morning

Taehyung awake in the hospital and he realise that he fell asleep. While,y/n was also awake and being tensed that why taehyung doesn't come till
now.

Taehyung  go to doctor room who treated mr.kang. he knocks at the door and doctor say him to come ." Hello mr.kim  so you know him" doctor ask."yeah I know him" taehyung said.
" First of all I want to say that we save him" doctor said.

"Can I meet him doctor " taehyung ask."yeah you can but not now he was treated in the room" doctor said. "Ok" taehyung said. "Actually he have liver cancer" doctor said. "What" taehyung said shockingly. "Yeah mr kim it's true he can't live more days maybe 1-2 years or months he will survive "doctor said.

"And you can meet him after some times actually we are testing her that what stage he is in" doctor said."umm...okay" taehyung said and exit to the doctor's cabin and sit in the the chair of waiting room area

Taehyung pov

After knowing that mr.kang has liver cancer it's make me sad and emotional. I don't know why but my tears were flowing from my eyes .my mind was only thinking about where is she?? What if she get to know that  her father has cancer?? Is she good or
not??.

And she was my childhood best friend  hyera. She was my first friend when I start living with my grandmother. She was sweet and cute with her

Flashback

Taehyung was standing near the bus station waiting for her mother and father .a boy came with his bicycle he was jealous of taehyung for his bicycle skills .he see that a big truck was coming.

Taehyung who was standing with her grandmother. He wants ice-cream the grandmother was there waiting for ice-cream  from ice -cream seller. He was waiting for his grandmother who was other side of road .the boy come with his bicycle and push him towards the centre of road .

But a girl grip taehyung's hand and  pull him towards herself which make taehyung safe .taehyung  was shocked at that movement he was still closing his eyes."you are safe now,you can open your eyes " that girl said in her soft angelic voice.

Taehyung open his eyes .he see a girl wearing a loose top with jeans. His grandmother ran and hug taehyung tightly and say"are you ok
taetae" .

"Yeah  grandma" taehyung said ."thanks you know he is my life thanks for saving my life" his grandmother said to that girl."welcome"that girl said."what's your name " taehyung ask to that "hyera" that girl said .

"Where do you live " his grandmother ask.that girl point at a house who was near taehyung house. "So you live in mr.lee house" his grandmother said."yeah" that girl said. "Who he is to you" his grandmother ask."he is my grandfather "that girl said .

Flashback ended

This was the first time I met to  after that we became more closer .we became best friends. I don't know when I started her to like but one day when I go to her house his father was coming to pick her and go to other
place.after that I never met her but I hope I can meet her this time and say to her my feelings

But now I don't know why I am being attracted by y/n do I already like people easily or it's just an attraction????

           ..................

Hello guys  I can't believe that my book reach 700+ readers  thanks for that much love and support to my book !!!!

Love you guys

And please keep supporting this book and me 

Please vote &comment to this chapter