part 16

Taehyung was seeing you with a full love eyes .you slap his shoulder playfully. "What the heck are you doing" he ask ."I am asking the same question see what happens to you Taehyung I have to leave from or he can do anything " you said placing your hand in his  bread
cheecks.

"I am saying to you not to leave that's final" he said in a possessive tone .he hug you by your waist and keep his head on your crook of neck .you felt butterflies in your stomach .you just pat taehyung's head and ruffle his soft hair ."don't leave ....me I don't wanna be alone" he said ."stop being a possessive husband or boyfriend " you said .

"Yes I am what will you do huh??" He ask .until you say someone ring the bell .you go and see who is it by cctv and they was BTS other members. "Aigoo what will I do now " you mumbled to yourself and go to taehyung's room ."who is it??" he ask .

"Other members now what will I do where do I hide" you ask ."I have an idea" he said ."what is it??" You ask ."so,wear a nurse outfit with a mask and I will say them you are my nurse for take care of me" he said ."ok but now where do I have a nurse outfit" you ask .

"Don't worry I have" he said ."huh??" You ask with a shocked face. "What!!!! The dress is of my sister when she performed a nurse role in her college " he said ."ohh..ok" you said with a embarrass face because what you thought.

"Now said who is acting like a husband/wife"he said."just shut and give me that dress " you said and fastly wear it .you came outside without wearing mask ." I can say you look hotter in this dress" he said ."just stay silent " you said and wear your mask and open the door .

"Who is she" jimin mumbled and go inside to meet taehyung. "Omo see what he done to him " rm said ."yeah you brat how dare you drive car that fast " jin said .you see taehyung with a shocked face ."car ....accident but kai do it so ,how can he have car accident" you thought in your mind .

"Btw Taehyungie who is she" jhope ask ."oh actually after accident I can't even stand that's why I appoint a nurse for me" taehyung said. "Oh" others members said until 2 girls came and started fangirling on taehyung.

"Omo oppa you look so much
handsome " girl1 said ."thanks but who are  you both " he ask ."O she is my sisters friend taehyungie I am sorry but they were asking to meet you from long time so ,this time I bring them "jin said .
"I am emily" 1 girl  said ."and I am tina" girl 2 said .They started flirting with taehyung and he give a cute shy smile making y/n fuming in air .

You just walk to the kitchen in anger mumbling to yourself "you look hot....blah blah just wait and watch mr.kim taehyung I will kill you " you mumbled in annoying sarcastic voice .you started making food .you were cutting the vegetables while mumbling but someone ask you "may I help you??" Jin ask

"No ,no it's ok i will do it myself " you said but he didn't listen to you and help you .you go to taehyung with soup but that one girl snatch the soup and said ."Today I will feed you oppa" ."umm ok" taehyung said and they started feeding them while you more became angry and jealous. After feeding they were drinking them water but somehow water get into taehyung's
shirt .

"Aigoo sorry oppa sorry" emily said and started wiping the shirt by tissue paper ."I think I should change " Taehyung said ."yeah oppa you are
right " tina said  and going to open the first button of taehyung's shirt but you do a fake cough going all attention to you .

"Oh sorry you do it we will wait outside " emily said and all go outside in the hall room .you came and  open taehyung's shirt and was going to bring taehyung other shirt but he pull you into a back hug ."are you angry on me" he ask ."why would I and who I am to you huh??" You said .

"O really stop being a wife who is that much hot and cute" he said ."don't be cheesy I am not ur fan who  will melt like butter " you said in a annoying tone .

"I know but I am sorry" he said and he know that's there is no sorry to said to her but he said because she look like a tiger who will kill him ."just shut up now leave me" she said pouting  making  taehyung said "don't pout like that or I will kiss you"

........................

Hello guys !!! Hope you like the new chapter of book  and I am sorry for late update because my exams is on going .

Now I literally I don't have time so ,please bear my mistakes because I don't check it while writing

Btw love you

And next chapter will soon be published