Episode 4

Present time
The remaining night went smoothly for jungkook and a little bitter for Taehyung. Those unnecessary thoughts didn't let him sleep peacefully.
Jungkook was the first one who woke up. He rubbed his eyes while his eyes land on his husband who was sleeping soundly. Jungkook observed every inch of his husband's beauty...his messy hair, his cute nose, adorable pout...it's just too beautiful to be ignored. He would never got enough of this. Everything about his husband was ethereal. 14 days it's just hell for him. He couldn't even think properly without his Tae...his heart was like an empty hole. He was like a lost child. Tae was his everything he need and want in his life.
After like 15min of adoring the model...he leaned down towards Tae...Slowly put a kiss in corner of his pink pouty lips 'Good morning sweet...wake up' he whisper in his ears who whined cutely... Which wasn't really good sight for the director's naughty brain... He smirked
'Sweet don't do that or I might eat you right now,right here' Jungkook warned with his morning husky voice...Which left Tae shivered...he opened his eyes instantly which met with his husband's eyes who was currently leaning over him...there face was just inches apart...Tae smiled softly...cupped other's face between his palm...slowly caressing the cheek bones...eyes locked with each other...engulfed in a peaceful silence...untill he moved upward a little...brushed their lips with each other softly...staying there for some second before pressing it lightly....
'I love you' came out from his mouth sooo inaudibly that if jungkook wasn't concentrating on him...he would miss it definitely...
Jungkook put his hands around his torso...holding him tenderly...
'I love you too' he replied
'Be ready around 7 pm tonight, I wanna take you somewhere' he added
'Huh, where? ' he had to know about the sudden announcement.
'Not gonna tell now, just be ready' jungkook went to the bathroom.

The day went well for both of them.
Though Tae was a little excited for the evening. He had lots of things going on in his head. Thinking about Jungkook asking for his time make him feel giddy. It's been long time they went out like this. He felt really happy. He came back early that day finishing his work as soon as possible. When he reached home it's only 5 pm and Jungkook wasn't there. So he called him to be ensured that their plan was still on.
After two or three rings

Tae:Hello kook...when are you coming?
Jk:Still have some work to finish...don't worry I'll be there on time. Just be ready and be pretty as always.hmm?
Tae:Ok kook (he replied feeling a little shy)
Jungkook could imagine his blushing cheek.
Jk:Don't be that shy sweet...we're already married for years now... (He laughed) ok sweet I'll come back after finishing it...bye
Tae:Bye koo (he smiled at his teasing husband)

It's 7.15pm when Jungkook came back. Taehyung found him already well dressed in his black suit.
'Are you ready, sweet? ' he approached with a smile when Tae just nodded his head.
'Let's go' Tae said while linked his arm with his husband.

It's a beautiful restaurant with less people. They didn't need a cabin cause obviously it's only for celebrities. They're sitting in a corner beside a huge glass window...the outside view was calming and beautiful. Both are waiting for there order.
'Why do you want to take me on a dinner all of sudden? ' Taehyung looked at his husband.
'Why, can't I take my husband on a date? ' Jungkook laughed
'Hmmm, someone is being cheesy... And I love cheese...' Taehyung smirked.
They're sitting face to face...both laughing and talking normally with each other.

After a while Jungkook held Taehyung's hand softly which was laid on the table...intertwined their finger softly...while looking at his husband's eyes...Taehyung blushed by his sudden gesture...yeah still it seemed like they're on his first date

'Don't ever leave me' Jungkook muttered slowly...his voice laced with a plead that only Taehyung could found.
'I can't afford to loose you and you know that' he added
Jungkook lowered his head...looking
At their bonded hand...he was rubbing his thumb on Taehyung's hand slowly...
'I know I have many flaws, I did many mistakes, I hurt you so many times, and what Yoongi hyung says...yeah yeah I'm a hard headed brat...I know it all but still I want you in my life...called me selfish I don't care...I can't let you leave me...it's a promise...I can't...in this two weeks I was soo soo afraid...being far away from you it's like a hell...my head hurts so badly...I wanted to listen your voice...I wanted to touch you...but I couldn't.... '
He sighed heavily again started
'You know me so well, you know you're the reason I'm still alive...you're my only hope...if you didn't came that day...if you didn't held my hand I would surely die... '
'Jungkook, stop....'
The other gasped squeezed their hands...
'How many times do I have to tell you not to mention that' he spoke sternly. He didn't like the word 'die' came out from his husband's mouth...
'But it's the truth' jungkook replied still looking down.
'I don't wanna hear that...and stop talking about the past...I'm not gonna leave you...it's not going to happen...so stop whatever stupid things going on in your head...and let me see my husband's bunny smile now' he demanded...
Jungkook looked at him with his sweet bunny smile...his eyes were glistening...Taehyung knew he was holding his tears back and trying to smile for him.
Taehyung instantly pulled away his hand...cupped jungkook's cheek.
'I'll be always here...beside you' he assured...leaned his body over the table put a kiss on Jungkook's forehead before sitting down on his chair again....intertwined their hands as it was.
Their little talk interrupted by two waiters who brought their food.
They enjoyed their food silently...sometimes sharing little smiles and glances. Those hours went peacefully between the couple.
.
.
.