Episode 23

Present time...

'Honey! Come and have your breakfast.' Jen called his husband who is reading the newspaper in the living room.

The man comes instantly after hearing his wife, ' Jen where is my Boy? He is still sleeping?'

' Yes, he is getting those nightmares again. So I didn't wake him up' The lady sighed looking down at their plate. ' Honey I think we should tell him slowly about everything, it's already been 3 years' - She added...her concern can be felt in her voice.

The man stood up instantly shaking his head negatively, ' No Jen, I can't, He is my son Jen...he is my Taejoo, I am not letting him go...ever, I will protect my son from everything this time' Hun was taking deep breathe trying to calm himself down,

Jen sighed held his hand from side, ' Hun you know that he is not ours, this is not right hun, his family might be looking for him, you even left the country just to hide him,' Taking a deep breathe she added,' Honey please try to understand our Taejoo is not here anymore he is not our Taejoo, You need to accept tha....'

Her words cut off when Mr. Hun snatched his hands and went outside of the house as fast as possible.

'Mom, what happened?' A new voice heard beside the stare, 

' Tae baby, nothing dad just gotta a call,' she said,' did you sleep well?'

'Yes mom, I'm hungry,' he replied 

Slowly moving towards the dinning table.

Both mother and son had a peaceful lunch, Mr. Hun Joined them after sometimes.

Meanwhile

'Jungkook, Mr. Dsuza asking for you to visit him since previous year =, we can't delay it anymore' Yoongi informing to the male who was not even listening any words blankly staring at the wall.

'Jungkook, Jungkook....KOOK' He shouted getting frustrated due to lack of reaction, 

'Hyung please leave me alone, ' Irritated the younger replied.

'Jungkook please everything is falling apart, please come into your sense you can't loose everything like this please, It's a request from your hyung Jungkook' Yoongi left after this.

What's gonna happen? any guess kimchisss?

I miss our Boys a lot :(