Episode 15

Jungkook got home with a smile this with holding a hope of better future. He wanted to talk to his baby... Solving the remain unsolved matters. He wanted to wiped away all the insecurities of his husband. He wanted to say how much he still love him... How much pure his husband soul is... He wanted to kiss away all his husbands worries. But when he entered he met with silent...he called for his husband but no response everything was so cold...he dialed his number which was went busy.

 For a sec his heart beat speed up by the thought of his husband left... His legs moved fastly towards their room.. Where he found all the things of Taehyung were still present... He sighed thinking that Taehyung maybe went nearby...Without thinking much he got himself busy with his work. Also, he was thinking of contacting lawyers and all to know more about the adoption process. Cause if Tae agreed he would start work on it immediately.

 Time slowly went by...when he finished all his works everything was still silent... His husband still wasn't home it's already 10.30. He was never been this late...and he knew Tae wasn't working....so he dialed his number again which went again unreached...a frown could be seen on his eyes...he wasn't having a good feeling about the situation. So he called Jimin who picked up after 4 or 5 rings.

 'Hello! Jungkook? '

' Is Taehyung there? ' he avoid the greeting...

 'Yes, yeah he is with me...'

'Why he is not picking up my calls? When he is gonna come back? Forget it! Give him the phone'

 there was a or two min silence...he got no response so he said again... 'Pass him the phone JIMIN ' this time a little annoyed.

 'Actually, jungkook ik I should not talk in between two... But as a well-wisher I just want you to say that you should give him some time... He right now doesn't want to talk to you... Idk what happened between you two...but he was not in his right mind... Can you please... You know...

 Jungkook harshly cut the phone without listening further... He didn't need to learn how should he treat his husband.

 But what made him angrier was that Taehyung didn't want to talk to him. That made him mad as well as sad...when he just want to settle the matter tae was not talking. He grabbed his hair frustration...messaging his forehead...He decided to wait for the night... He would go to pick him up tomorrow morning.

 Meanwhile

'Tae I think you should talk with him' jimin Worriedly eyeing his friend

'I don't want to, I'll talk to you tomorrow... Can you please leave me alone for sometimes' he pleads and Jimin obligated his wish with a sigh. 

As soon as Jimin left the room he sat on the mattress... Leaning his back to the headboard...staring at the roof of the room. Unconsciously, tears started to come out from his eyes...he closed his eyes tightly then again opened but that salty water never stop coming. His head filled with thoughts he can never express...heart and brain declared a never-ending war.

 That made him awake for the whole night when the morning came he grabbed his phone dialed a number... 

'Yes, papers are ready right? ''Okay, drop it within 2 days in my office... And one thing be careful no one should know about this'He cut the call... His face void to show any emotion.

 Slowly he woke from the bed grabbing the glass of water beside him.... gulping it slowly.

 'Tae! Jungkook is here to pick you. He is a little irritated...I can't handle him. Please come out'He heard his friend said from outside. A heavy breath left from his mouth.

 He knew his husband would come for him. After washing his face... He decided to go downstairs... Just to meet with his husband's eyes who had an annoying frown on his face waiting for him.

 As soon as they meet each other eyes Tae looked away which made the other frown more. But didn't say anything about the behavior.

 'Let's go home, I'm waiting outside' he declared storming out of the room without looking back.

 Taehyung knew jungkook would not go until he came so without much protesting he decided to obey it. He also wanted to go home... His HOME... Maybe for the last some days but he wanted to live there.

When he came out jungkook was already waiting in the car... He silently sat in. The drive was full of silence... Both of them didn't say anything.

 They reached home...but as soon as they entered their house Tae found himself pushed on the wall by his husband...who didn't say anything just pressed his lips on his.

 It's not fierce or anything it's just a soft one...pressing both lips just to feel each other.

 'Don't do that again, you know I got worried, at least inform me. ' Jungkook spoke in his soft voice...putting his head on his husband's shoulder. 

Taehyung was shocked at first by the softness... Sudden willingness to talk of his husband. But he was somehow happy to feel the softness of the love of his husband again. Though he didn't say anything just nodded his head in response. 

Jungkook looked up the cause of the lack of response. He caught the other's was crying unconsciously staring at him.

 'Hey bub! Don't cry... You cried a lot... Not anymore...don't cry...I'm here okay? 'He hugged Tae tightly who burst out into tears... Clutching his husband's shirt.

 The director constantly caressing his back... Peppering kisses on his neck. Saying soothing words to his ears. Tae found himself carried by his husband to their room... Slowly placed on the bed... The other hovered over him placing himself between his legs... Keeping his head on Tae's chest...playing the with his shirt caressing his chest... Feeling each other warmth...each other presence after a long time.

 'It'll be alright... Don't cry' he said caressing his chest...hearing his Tae's heartbeat.

'I lommmmhhh.... His words got stuck in his mouth when his husband abruptly kiss him desperately out of nowhere.

 When they opened their eyes... Jungkook found his husband looking at him with his hooded eyes...he knew what it's mean... He didn't want to do it at that moment...cause he knew they should talk first clear everything at first. But how can he not obey his husband...without dwelling he closed his eyes... Leaned over his husband... Pressed both of their lips.... Lips moulded with each other... As well as their body...feeling the warmth...the love with every gentle touch...Jungkook was loving the warmness of his husband around him...while Tae was feeling full with all the love his husband was providing.

They're not thinking about anything at that moment...not future nor past... Just the present... When they have each other in their arms...they're providing each other the love they're holding in for the other.... They're providing the warmness, the familiar feeling they had all these years...

 The feeling of being a person in love is hard to express with words... But it's much easier to express with action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! This is it for today. see you soon 

also let me know about your thoughts of this story.