Chapter 2: the suprise

Chucks POV

After the party I had gone to Blairs favorite boutique to buy her a necklace. "chuck?" I heard Blair call. I dropped the bag so she wouldn't see it. "yea?" I called back innocently.. "where'd you go?" She asked "I went to pull Jacks limo around." Which wasn't a lie I had actually done that. "and I picked up this"

I said showing her the movie I had held behind my back. "Is that-" she asked "Breakfast at Tiffany's" I said. it was her favorite movie and hers was all scraped up from watching it so much. "Do we get to watch it now?" She asked very happily. "no" I said "aww why not?" She said and I could tell she was really sad. " because then what would we watch on the private jet taking us to Paris for our honeymoon" I said with a smirk.

"WHAT?" She asked VERY excited. "Ya we leave next Tuesday at 6:00 pm" I said "really?" She said "well if not then booking that hotel for 2 weeks was a bad idea" I said sarcastically. "ahhh" she said while running to hug me. I kissed her saying "just me and you" I whispered. "I love you Chuck Bass" "I love you too Blair Waldorf-Bass"

---------------------------------------------The Next Day
Blairs POV

It was Friday morning at 8:00. I had just woken up in Chucks arms. everything felt perfect. He had went to bed later than I had so I knew he wouldn't be up for a while. I got up and made us breakfast for us to eat together for when he does wake up

I went back up stairs to start to pack. I only got out my suitcase and decided to do it later.

Serena has came over this morning to tell me that she was moving out and going to live with Dan. I was a little disappointed but we all have to move on. Chuck had woken up 9:30 earlier then I had expected... "good morning handsome" I said "good morning beautiful" he said back. "want to go over to the empire to get Monkey?" I asked. I figured he probably missed his puppy. "yea" he said "oh and Serena had told me that she's moving out to go live with Humphrey..." I said "really so we have to whole places to our self. Nate decided to move out to since we got married." he said. which I was happy to hear. "wow maybe they all moved in together..." I said with a giggle. "maybe. I'll call Arthur and ask him to move the car around"

*Chuck on the phone with Arthur*

Chuck: hey Arthur would you mind bringing the car around to 'The Waldorf Residence'?
Arthur: Not at all Mr.Bass be right over.
Chuck: wait.. would you mind if monkey takes a ride also?"
Arthur: not at all.
Chuck: thanks
Arthur: no problem be there in a minute

They both hung up and Chuck and I got dressed. We got into the elevator and he let me press the lobby button knowing I love to press the buttons.

We went out the doors and Arthur was already there. Chuck being the gentleman he is opened the door for me and let me in first. Even before his change he had always let me in first...

"Since Dorota will be watching the penthouse she can watch monkey or Serena probably will." I said concerned who would watch him while where away.. " I don't know whenever I go away Nate normally watches him, he probably still would if I asked." he informed me. "okay"

We arrived at The Palace and everyone was coming up to Chuck giving their respects for his dad's passing. Then his phone went off, "I have to take this be right back. do you still have the room key?" He asked while slowly backing away. "yeah" I said. Then he turned around and walked outside. For some reason I really wanted to know what he was talking about.

but I decided to trust him and went upstairs to see his dog monkey.

*The necklace will show up in upcoming chapter*