Chapter 7: Baby Time!!

6 months later

Chucks POV

We where rushing to the elevator with Blairs suit case on my arm.

We rush into my limo.

"The hospital please" I yell to Arthur.

Arthur nodded through the mirror to say he understood.

Blair was having the baby. I was going to be a father in a matter of hours.

We pull up. I bring Blair into the hospital and ask for help.

A nurse brought us into a room and told us the doctor would be in soon.

5 minutes later the doctor came in.

"Hello Mrs. Bass what's going on today." He asked ever so calmly.

"I think I'm in labor." She said.

"Do you know the gender of the baby yet?" He asked

"Well of course how else would she buy all the boy things in the nursery." I but in.

"So you will have your baby today but not right now. Now we have to run some tests." The doctor said.

"Why is anything wrong?" Blair said obviously nervous.

"Nothing seems to be wrong but we are required to do this with everyone." He said which calmed Blair down. I sat on the chair holding Blairs hand while they took the tests.

A while later the test results came out fine and it was time to have the baby.

"Okay Blair your gonna have to push." The doctor said.

She did. Her face was red after a while. every time she pushed she squeezed my hand. And she was strong.

Everyone was waiting outside in the waiting office. Even Jack. I texted everyone from the limo.

And all of a sudden "wwwwaaaaa" you hear.

"Id like you to meet your new baby boy." The doctor said handing the baby over to a nurse who would wrap him up.

"What will you name him?" The lady asked handing him over to Blair.

"I was thinking Henry" Blair said looking at me.

"Yeah Henry" I said side hugging Blair and Henry.

I was a father. Me Chuck Bass a father. I love it. A couple of years ago I didn't even want a wife and now I have a beautiful son and an even more beautiful wife. Damn I'm lucky.