Chapter 6: What time is it?

Serena's POV:

"Blair calm down" I said through my phone as I picked up my purse. "Come quick." she said screaming through the phone that I had to pull the phone away from my ear. she hung up on me.

I ran to the elevator and pressed lobby. once I got there Dan was just about to press the 'up' botton. "Hey gotta go help Blair see you later." I said rushing out of the elevator. "ok bye" he said softly but I was already out the door.

When I got to Blairs penthouse there was boxes everywhere since she was moving into her and chucks new house. Dorota welcomed me and told me Blair needed me upstairs. No one knew she was pregnant except for me and chuck. Not even Dorota or her own parents knew. Which worries me because she tells Dorota everything.

"Blair where are you?" I said loudly entering her empty room. "in here" she yelled back. I walked walked to the bathroom. There she was sitting on the floor against the tub with her hands in her head. She looked terrible but I couldn't tell her that.

"I can't think straight and every minute i find myself leaning over the toilet. I fell awful." She said with a low voice.
"Blair why haven't you told Chuck." I asked concerned for her wellbeing. "He's in a big meeting. The empire is always booked and always is reserved. His business is going great I can't burden him with this." she said sadly.

I sat next to her in the floor leaning against the tub. "Well you have me and I'm not going anywhere." I said looking in her eyes. I try to distract her with questions and jokes. "when are you moving all the boxes into your new house?" I asked " 3 days.. Saturday." she said. "Your gonna help me arrange the nursery right?" She asked finally looking back at me. "Of course. Just us. It will be the best damn nursery anyone had ever seen." I said with a laugh at the end. She smiled at me.

Two minutes later she was throwing up again. I held up her hair and was proud to be her best friend. "Love you S" she said when she was done. "love you too B." I said back with a smile. We sat against the tub laughing leaning on each other for hours but felt like minutes. She hadn't thrown up in hours...

Chuck came in Blairs room. "Blair?" He called out. "In here" I yelled. He walked in and smiled. "what are you doing here don't you have a meeting?" Blair asked confused. "what? That ended 20 minutes ago." he said confused also. "what time is it?" She asked "7:00" he said. "what?" she said to Chuck. "We've been sitting here for 2 hours?" She asked me. "I guess so..." I said. "lets go get you two some food." Chuck said helping us both up. We went to the elevator ready to get dinner.