Meetings pt.1

A.N: Sorry for the long wait guys. My life has been a little hectic this past few weeks. So I here is a long waited chapter hope you guys enjoy.

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and see that I am still in my dad's bed. Quickly I look around to see where he is at. He's not in the room so I quickly get up and run into the bathroom to wash my face and get dressed. As soon as I am done, I grab all my materials needed for class and run out of my dad's chambers. I am so busy running away that I don't see the person in front of me. *thud* I look up and see a boy my age dressed in Slytherin robes. "I am so sorry; I didn't see you there. I was so busy trying to get away from my dad I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. My name is Y/N... Y/N Black by the way." 

I quickly told the boy that I ran into. He looks me in the eyes and smiles. "It's okay I wasn't paying attention either. My name is Sebastian Marco. And why are you running away from Professor Black?" The boy named Sebastian questioned me. "Hehe....Well you see, that's kind of a long story. Let's walk to the Great Hall and I will tell you on the way." We started walking in the direction of the Great Hall, and like I promised I told Sebastian exactly why I was running away from my father. 

"That's brilliant. I would never be able to sneak out of my common room like that. I would probably get caught and scolded by the painting of Salazar Slytherin once I step foot outside the common room after hours." Even though what Sebastian said wasn't that funny I started to laugh. I didn't even notice that I had followed him to the Slytherin table. So, when I sat down and looked up, I was surprised to see Draco looking at me. "Good morning, Y/N. I see you have decided to sit at the Slytherin table again this year. Looks like Potter, Granger, and Weaslbee aren't too happy about it." 

I look towards the Gryffindor table and see Harry, Hermione, and Ron looking at me with displeased faces. I look back at Draco, "Well they shouldn't have a problem. I can have friends in any house. House does not matter. And besides, we're cousins. Second cousins but cousins, nonetheless. Besides, Gred and Forge don't have a problem with it and neither does dad. So, they need to swallow up their pride and let it go." 

Wow, I surprised myself with the words that came out of my mouth, usually I don't say things like this. I look at Draco's surprised face and can tell he did not expect me to say any of those things either. "Wow, Y/N I am surprised that you said something like that. Did something happen while you slept last night? What happened to the baby Y/N who liked to follow me around everywhere and play pranks with Thing 1 and Thing 2." After hearing those words come out of Draco's mouth I immediately pout. 

"Hey, I'm not a baby and I have not been a baby for a long time. And besides I must go to my own classes now so I can't follow you around everywhere. Oh, and don't worry my pranking days are far from over. Thing 1 and Thing 2 are amazing nicknames, I think I will call Gred and Forge that when I am mad at them." After I say that I start to eat the food that appeared on my plate, I look to my right and see that Sebastian was about to put some sausages onto my plate, but when he sees that I am looking at him he stops. "Do you want sausages as well?" I smile at him, very thankful that I made such a nice friend. "Yes, please." After Sebastian puts the sausages on my plate, I immediately dig in. 

As I am about to put another biscuit into my mouth, I catch my dad looking at me with an angry expression. Oh no.... This is not going to end well. I totally forgot that I ran away this morning without getting a chance to say good morning and give him his morning hug and kiss, but I have a feeling he is also mad about the fact that he couldn't talk to me about last night.

Sirius P.O.V

My eyes open, I do not know what has disrupted my slumber. I turn myself over on my other side to check up on my pup. She is still sound asleep with a smile on her face. No more nightmares or sneaking out of the chamber. Just as I was about to fall back asleep, I was hit with the reason why my slumber was disturbed. A knock sounded on the entrance to my chambers. I got out of my bed and got dressed quickly to make myself look presentable. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see the headmaster outside waiting for me.