Meetings pt 2

Regulus P.O.V

It's been a few hours since Y/N came to see me. I still can't believe that she was that reckless, wait never mind she is Sirius's daughter of course she is reckless. I am very mad at her for going out after dark, but I am also very happy that she made a mistake and found me. Now I need to figure out who on Earth is talking to her in her dreams. This is going to be hard especially because I am supposed to be dead. 

I really should not have written that letter to Sirius because now he is going to know I am alive, and he is going to try to find me......... I really need to focus and stop getting distracted. Y/N's life is on the line. I pick up a stick off the ground and start to map out the route that Y/N took to get to the cave I am hiding in. Once I get that drawn, I follow the directions that Y/N said she was supposed to take once she left the Shrieking Shack. 

From what I know there was nothing but woods in the direction that she was supposed to go in. Not wanting anyone to see what I had drawn I scraped away my map, I then took off in the direction of the Shrieking Shack, to follow the directions and see where it would take me. I am a former Death Eater. This should not be that bad, there is nothing scarier than the Dark Lord.... Well except for my brother, Sirius is terrifying when he is mad. As I am walking through the forest I hear voices whispering, something that was surprising since I didn't see anyone. 

I quickly and quietly make my way towards the voices. When I reached the voices, what I saw, no, who I saw surprised and did not surprise me at all. There in the clearing ahead was Lucius Malfoy and Barty Crouch Jr. Barty Crouch Jr, isn't he supposed to be dead. No, Regulus focus, you need to listen to what they are talking about. "The girl is so stupid, she got up and out of the safety of the school, because she believes that her precious uncle is alive. I almost had her, but she had to go in the opposite direction. How can someone mix their directions so terribly." 

That one sentence made me terribly angry, but luckily unlike my brother I am better at controlling my anger. However, I will still make Barty pay for saying that. "It's not your fault that the girl can't tell, you are doing very well with getting the girl out of the school's safety zone. Try again tonight, as soon as we get our hands on her the better. The dark lord will be pleased when he finds out. We must see if what Orion Black said is true, will his granddaughter be more powerful than we can imagine." 

My father said that yeah right, Lucius must have bad memory. There's no way my father said something like that. "I didn't know that Orion could see the future" Barty Crouch Jr retaliates, "I didn't know either, but nevertheless, he was right about having a granddaughter. So, we need to know if everything he said after that is true as well" Lucius replies. 

Absolutely not, that is not going to happen, I quickly make my way back from where I came from. I know I didn't want Sirius to know about my existence for a while, but I have no choice. There is no way I am going to let Y/N get hurt. I am going to need my brother's help with this. I make my way back to my cave and quickly get out parchment paper and a quill, to start my letter.

Dear Sirius Black,

It's about time that we have a talk. There is something that you must know, this is something very important. I will not write down any details just in case some else gets to the letter before you. I want you to put away any anger you have towards me until you hear what I have to say. This will not be a waste of your time; this is something that must be known. I will be waiting for you in the Shrieking Shack, by the time you get this letter I should be there. Meet me as soon as possible. But don't let anyone see you.

Sincerely,

R.A.B

Once the letter is finished, I call my owl and send it off with him. Once my owl left, I made my way to the Shrieking Shack preparing myself to see my brother again after a very long time apart. I know what I need to tell him, but I am not prepared at all to see him again. Especially after I joined the Death Eaters to please mother and father. That was a terrible decision and my brother told me so. But did I listen, no I had to make mother and father proud. And where did that get me? Ha, I almost died. Now I am going to pray that my brother doesn't kill me.

~Meanwhile~

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N slow down. I am going to fall. Our class isn't going to go anywhere." Sebastian says as I am pulling him down the corridors. "I don't want to be late; Professor Snape may like you because you are a Slytherin, but he doesn't like me as much, especially because of my father. He hates my father, and I don't want to give him a reason to be mad at me." 

I say as I continue to pull Sebastian down the corridor. We ran down the stairs and into the Potions classroom. "Good morning, Professor Snape" I ran past him with Sebastian to sit down. We found our seats and sat down, so that Professor Snape could start his class. "Today we are going to......" I found myself zoning out as soon as Professor Snape started talking, however, to not get caught I kept my eyes forward.

~ I am lost in the dark, nothing can be seen in front or behind me. I am alone, very alone. Or I thought. A hooded figure in black started speaking in what I believed to be Latin. Very slowly as if they had all the time in the world. I started to feel lightheaded. The scenery suddenly changed. I was on top of a cliff watching a battle. 

This was no ordinary battle wizard against wizard. This hooded figure has taken control of my mind and is showing me something from the past. "I don't understand. Why are you showing me this? I have nothing to do with what is going on, do I?" I questioned the hooded figure, however before I could get an answer the image faded, and I was back in Professor Snape's Potions class. ~

"Y/N come on we need to complete this potion before class ends. Start helping me before Professor Snape notices and gives you detention" Sebastian's pestering broke me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, you're right let's get this potion over with." 

I responded still thinking about the weird vision I just had. Something's not right I need to tell Uncle Reggie. Dad cannot know about this. He will freak out so much and I don't want to worry him. After all, he needs to look out for Harry as well. And he causes more trouble than I do. 

A/N: Y/N has a vision. What could it possibly mean? Is there more to the Black family than meets the eye? Who were the people fighting on the cliff and what do they have to do with Y/N?