Reunion

Regulus P.O.V

I am sitting in the Shrieking Shack waiting for my older brother to show up. I am not going to lie; I'm feeling very nervous. I have every right to be nervous. I have no idea how Sirius is going to react to me being alive. I still can't believe that I am alive. I got very lucky, Kreacher, he made sure that no one knew I was alive. It made it easier to move from place to place without running into Death Eaters that's for sure. 

I have been in the Shrieking Shack all morning, there is no reason to be worried since everyone is in classes today. Speaking of classes, I wonder what classes Y/N has today. Hopefully she is paying attention. Can't have her be like her father in every way. There can be no more jokesters in this family. What was that, I snapped my head towards the door and pulled my wand out. A head pops out of the doorway, but it's not a human head. 

A wolf, a wolf patronus. "Hi Uncle Reggie, it's Y/N. Isn't this so cool. I needed a way to get a message to you without being seen and suddenly, this wolf popped out of my wand. His name is Cerberus. Anyway, besides my awesome wolf friend. I wanted to tell you that I had a strange vision during Potions today, and yes, I did everything I needed to do, and I got, much to Professor Snape's disappointment, the highest score. So, I wanted to meet up with you so we can talk about my vision in person. Send Cerberus back with a time and place and I'll be there. P.S I haven't told my dad yet but don't worry I will tell him after my talk with you. Love you Uncle Reggie. Y/N out."

 Speechless, is the only word needed to describe how I feel right now. First, how on earth did Y/N conjure a Patronus so easily not to mention she gave her Patronus a name. Second, she had a vision during Potions of all classes. She is lucky that she got a perfect score, or I would have to give a speech about not acting like Sirius. 

But back to the main topic at hand. She had a vision and wants to meet up with me to talk about it. So that means it must be important. Clearing my throat, I turned to Cerberus "Y/N meet me at the Shrieking Shack tomorrow night after dinner. Make sure no one follows you. Be careful, and please pay attention in your classes. You don't need to go to detention for not paying attention. I'll see you tomorrow Y/N." After I finished my message Cerberus left and I was alone with my thoughts again.

Sirius P.O.V

I just finished teaching my last class of the day. I have a little while before dinner. I didn't give my students anything worth grading in today's class. It's only the first day for Merlin's sake. I pack up all my things and head to my chambers to change. I plan on going to meet up with R.A.B sooner than I had planned to. Getting to my chambers I head to the bedroom to change into more comfortable clothing. I leave my chambers and make my way to the Shrieking Shack. 

It doesn't take too long to get there; I am walking through the tunnel when a flash of white flashes past me. Bloody hell that startled me. I continue to walk through the tunnel, then up the stairs. Through the doorway I could see the figure of a person sitting in the corner of the room, seemingly deep in thought. Without making myself known to the other person I make my way in. Once I got closer to said person, I noticed his features. 

It was my little brother Regulus. He was the one who sent that letter and told me to come here. I thought he was dead. Pushing my surprise aside, I cleared my throat. "Hello stranger. Long time no see." I try to lighten my mood by joking. Regulus, who was in deep thought about something, snapped his head towards the sound of my voice. "Hello Sirius. Yes, it has been a long time indeed." Regulus responded after he got over his shock. 

"Before you say anything, we have something important to talk about. It has to do with Y/N. There is something suspicious going on. It all started when Y/N snuck out of Hogwarts to find me. She is terrible with directions she found me. Once I made sure she made it back inside safely I followed the directions she was given in her dream. It led me right to Barty Crouch Jr and Lucius Malfoy. They were talking about how they wanted to take Y/N to the Dark Lord. And about how Father foretold that your daughter would be more powerful than anyone could ever imagine. *Foretold that my daughter would be more powerful than we can imagine? * Whatever that means. The most concerning thing is that they can get into Y/N's mind and tell her things. *They can do what now? Get into MY daughter's mind and fill it with nonsense* As a child she doesn't know who are the bad people and who are the good people. She's going to need guidance on that. Also leave her schooling to me, we don't need another troublemaker in the family. * Right, leave schooling for you, no more troublemakers. Hey, wait that was an insult towards me* Don't give me that look Sirius, you, and I both know it's true. * It seems like he has forgotten that I am the older one. * And don't worry I've already talked to the Ministry of Magic and told them everything about what happened in the past. I'm all clear. * Good all clear with the Ministry of Magic. Wait a minute he went to the Ministry of Magic by himself to clear his name and it wasn't in the Daily Prophet. How? * So, what are we going to do about Y/N?" 

*Oh, bloody hell that was too much information at once. We really need to come up with something fast. * 'Okay here's what we are going to do. You are going to come with me to my chambers, you are going to eat a good meal and explain exactly what happened to you in the almost 14 years that I haven't seen you. 

Don't bother arguing back it's not going to work. Let's go. I'll tell Dumbledore that I'm eating in my chambers tonight. Let's go." I hold out my arm for Reggie to take. With an unsure face he grabs my arm and I pull him up. 

A/N: Hey guys sorry it's been taking longer than expected to finish the chapters up and post them. I hope to get at least one more chapter before school starts (Tuesday). I hope you guys are enjoying the story. It's just about to get real good. Also I wanted to ask something. If I were to rewrite this story line with a male reader would you guys read it? Or should I just focus on writing and finishing this one. Please let me know in the comments. Thanks! <3 :)