Ch.2 Eat Together

■Y/N POV■

I woke up as my morning alarm rings, 05.00 am. I always woke up early because when I was in college I need to go to campus very early. I live with my parents back then and their house was pretty far from my campus.

I sit on my bed and stretch my arms up a bit. I put my foot on the floor about to get up, forgetting that my left one is injured.

Y/N: owiee.... oh... how could I forget this pain.

I fell back to my bed wincing in pain and slightly scolding my own self for being so forgetful.

I tried to get up again, but this time carefully. I fold my blanket and make the bed. Tidying up my room kike picking up my clothes from yesterday

I walk out of my room and do the laundry. After that, I take a shower.

After showering I walk slowly to the kitchen, I saw the time it's almost 7 by now. Just when I'm about to open the fridge...

Ting Tong!

The bell to my door rang, and I walk slowly to the entrance. I open the door to see Shirabu san looking at his phone. When he notices I already open the door, he looks at me.

Shirabu : morning

Y/N : good morning Shirabu san! I'm sorry for taking so long to open the door, I was in the kitchen.

Shirabu : no, it's fine... I just came to check you up.

I look at Shirabu san. He's wearing a white shirt and black pants. He also wears a blue necktie and there's an ID hang on his neck. I think he's about to head to work.

Y/N: are you about to go to work Shirabu san?

Shirabu : yes, how's your foot, is it hard to walk? And how about your head? Any headaches or pain anywhere?

Y/N: ah well it's a bit painful to walk but I can manage. And I don't feel anything wrong with my head. Thank you for checking on me Shirabu san

I bowed my head down and then smiled at him. Shirabu san must take his job seriously like this, he's definitely a great doctor.

Shirabu: oh and I want to drop this for you, you can eat this for breakfast.

Shirabu handed me a bag of food, it contains apples and sandwiches.

Y/N: oh no! Shirabu san you don't have to do this. I was about to cook...

Shirabu : it's okay, you can just skip cooking this morning and eat this instead. Well, then I'll take my leave.

He said that with a straight face. When I think about it, Shirabu san doesn't really make a lot of different expressions. I thanked him and bow my head again.

Y/N: Shirabu san thank you so much... p-please be careful on your way

He gives me a "hm yes, thankyou L/N" and then left. I walk back inside and take the food out of the bag.

Y/N: Shirabu san is really nice...

■3rd Person POV■

It's in the afternoon and Y/N is just sitting on her couch, reading. After a while, she's starting to get bored.

She likes to move around and tidying things up. But now, she needs to prevent herself from moving too much.

Just then she averted her gaze to her balcony and look at her wind bell.

Y/N: it's all because of hanging that tiny adorable wind bell...

She slumps down on the couch still looking at the balcony. Just then the image of Shirabu hopped onto her balcony from last night flashing in her mind.