Ch. 4 Stay Like This (Final Chapter)

■Y/N POV■

These months I've been spending my days with Shirabu san. Ever since the accident in the balcony, and ever since he helped me that day I, I realized that Shirabu san is really amazing.

But now that I'm healed, are we going to stop doing all of those things together? I like spending time with Shirabu san. Thinking about we might meet less, makes me...

Y/N: it's gonna be lonely....

Today is the weekend so I don't have work, but Shirabu san is. Last night he accompanied me to check on my foot, he helped me a lot.

Maybe, next Monday it wouldn't be the same anymore. Now that I'm healed, he has no reason to keep on watching over me. If yesterday is our last day to spend the day together like that, I want to make sure today I repay all of his kindness.

Y/N: I... want to eat dinner with him again... at least one more time.

I got up from my bed and wash up. I go out of my room and decided to look for something for Shirabu san as a gift. And I want to cook something good as well.

I stroll around the plaza, trying to find something that might suit Shirabu san or something that might be useful for him. Then after a while, something caught my eyes.

It's a nice metal tie clip with a letter engraved on it. It seems like they could make a custom of names or initials engraved on it. I approach the seller and ask for the price, it wasn't too expensive too. I decided to buy a tie and  a tie clip for him

Seller : what would you like it to be engraved with?

Y/N: could you engrave the letter S.K?

The seller nodded and started to work on it, and I decided to pick a tie that suits Shirabu san. Well, I think he'll look good with everything because he's so handsome. I chose a (tie color/ models) tie and asked the seller to pack it with the clips.

I look at the box in my hand, and couldn't help to feel nervous.

Y/N: I hope he will like this...

After that, I went to buy food ingredients. I remember that Shirabu san said he likes shirasu, so I decided to make something with shirasu in it. I also decided to make puddings for dessert, a mango pudding.

When I'm home, I head to the kitchen and start preparing the ingredients on the counter. Then I take my phone and text Shirabu san.

From : L/N Y/N
Good afternoon Shirabu san, what time do you get home today? Is it alright for me to invite you to dinner at my place today? ( ˘•ω•˘ )

I send it and put my phone on the counter, and I start preparing to make the pudding first. Well if he declined, I could still pack the food and give it to him.

*Ting

A message came when I'm about to open the pudding powder pack. I check it out and couldn't help to feel happy. and nervous.

From : Shirabu Kenjiro san
Yes, I will come.

I clutch my phone on my chest, feeling my body's warm just from reading his message. I knew, the reason I want to give something to Shirabu san, the reason I wish to have this dinner with him. The reason why the thought of us stop seeing each other like this makes me feel lonely, was all because

Y/N: I have fallen in love with Shirabu san...

■Shirabu's POV■