Ch.3 A Ride

■3rd Person POV■

Shirabu and Y/N had been eating dinner together since Y/N invited him last week.

Today Y/N will start working. Her foot is still hurt a little, but she already walks better now.

Y/N just locks her door and turned around when she almost bumps into Shirabu.

Y/N: oh I'm sorry Shirabu san!

Shirabu: no, I'm the one who stands too close to you. Are you going to start working today?

Y/N: yes! It's my first day hihihi...

Shirabu watch as his new friend excited for her first day of work. The two walk together to the elevator.

Shirabu watch as Y/N walk, it's still a little bit wobbly. He also found that Y/N sometimes wincing, but she tried to hide it.

Shirabu: how are you going to your workplace?

Y/N: oh, it's not too far... it's only 20 minutes by bus.

The nearest bus stop is about 5 minutes by foot. Shirabu feels like he wants to do something.

Shirabu: I'll give you a ride, where's your workplace?

■Shirabu's POV■

I told her that I'm going to give her a ride. Seeing her like this bothers me.

Y/N: n-no! I couldn't possibly let you do that Shirabu san... you've helped me a lot the whole week.

She's flustered, shaking her head no. But I just can't get no for an answer.

I grab her arm and make her walk with me to my car.

Shirabu : just like you told me not to decline your dinner invitation last week, I also don't accept no as an answer.

I walk slowly, making sure that she's not dragged. She then gives in and walks with me. I open the passenger seat and she got in then I hoped on the driver's seat.

Y/N: Shirabu san thank you so much...

She looks down at her knees, I think her face is flushed. Why did I keep on thinking that she's cute?

Shirabu: yes no problem

With that, I drive the car to her workplace. When we arrived, L/N put off her seat belt and open the door.

But before she gets out of the car, she turns around to face me.

Y/N: Sh-Shirabu san thank you... you helped me again...

Shirabu: no problem L/N

With that L/N bow his head and say goodbye to me. Then she gets out of my car. But before she leaves, I pull down the window of the passenger seat and call out to her.

Shirabu: L/N!

She looks back and peeks inside from the window.

Y/N: yes Shirabu san?

Shirabu: what time do you get off?

Y/N: um it's around 7

I nodded my head at her, before pulling up the window I talk to her one more time.

Shirabu : then I'll pick you up in here... goodbye, good luck on your first day!

With that, I left her before she could even answer. If I wait she'll definitely say no.

■Y/N POV■

I was left dumbfounded in front of my workplace. Shirabu san is going to pick me up? I can feel my face heated up