Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

Shirabu is currently driving back to his house. Today is Saturday so Y/N is not working, that's why Shirabu didn't have to pick her up and can go back home right away.

He looks like he's focusing on the road, but the thing is, his mind splits into something else. Shirabu and Y/N have been together for 2 years now and already living together for 9 months. Shirabu wants to ask Y/N's hand in marriage.

Besides tossing the ball to Ushijima, this is the next thing that he's so sure about. He really wants to tie the knot with Y/N and actually start a family with her. But Shirabu is worried that Y/N might think that it is too fast.

When the light is red, Shirabu places his hand on his pocket, feeling a small box inside. The image of Y/N's beautiful face flashes through his mind, he gripped the box.

Shirabu: man up Kenjiro...

Shirabu has made up his mind. He drives back home and walks to their current shared apartment. It was Shirabu's unit, Y/N moved into his place.

Shirabu presses the passcode to his lock and it's open. He walks in and there Y/N sitting on the couch turning her head to him. She gave him her usual sweet smile that Shirabu could never get enough of.

Y/N: welcome home Kenjiro! How's your day? Have you eaten? Do you want to eat dinner now?

Shirabu shook his head, he walks to their room and came back after changing his clothes. He walks closer and sits next to Y/N on the couch. He looks super nervous, and he took a magazine to hide his nervousness.

Shirabu: ah, I'm going to rest up a bit before eating... have you eat?

Y/N shook her head, she tells him that she's waiting for him to eat dinner together. Shirabu couldn't help but think that Y/N is so sweet.

Y/N could feel that there's something wrong with Shirabu. He looks nervous and he had been glancing at her from behind the magazine. His face is slightly red, does he has a fever she thought.

 His face is slightly red, does he has a fever she thought

Y/N: Kenjiro... are you sick? Are you alright?

Y/N is genuinely worried, now Shirabu felt a little guilty because he made her worried.

Shirabu : n-no.. I'm totally fine.. it's uh... I have something to say...

Y/N: what is it? Is there anything wrong?

Y/N still has this worried expression on her face. She places the back of her hand on Shirabu's forehead just to make sure he really didn't have a fever. Her touch actually made Shirabu relax.

Shirabu took Y/N's hand, which she used to check his temperature in his hand. Y/N look down at their now intertwined hand. She looks up only to meet with Shirabu's serious face.

Y/N: Ken...jiro?

Shirabu gets down on his knees, his hand still holding on Y/N's. This made Y/N startled, she could feel her blood are rushing all over her body.

Shirabu: Y/N.... sorry it might sound weird that I said this... but I'm grateful that you fell on your balcony that day..

Shirabu clears his throat, reaching the box in his pocket and pull it out. He flicked the box open and hold it in front of Y/N. Y/N gasps and place her free hand on her mouth, her heart is beating so fast looking at her lover's current state.

Shirabu: I'm glad I met you, you're the sweetest person that I've ever have in my life. I might not be the sweetest guy you've ever meet, and I'm not that affectionate either but.... I want to take care of you.... I want to make you happy... I....

Tears started to gather at the corner of Y/N eyes, her lips quivering.

Y/N: K...ken..

Shirabu : I promise I'll make you happy so... let's get married... will you marry me Y/N?

Y/N get down on her knees, tears started to roll down her cheeks. She looks at Shirabu and nodded at him. She couldn't say anything because she's on the verge of crying. Shirabu was excited,  he places the ring on her finger and pulls Y/N in a hug.

Y/N: Kenjiro... I love you...

Shirabu buries his face on her head and nuzzles on it.

Shirabu: thank you for accepting me Y/N... I Love you too...

They look at each other and press their forehead together.

Started from living next to each other houses, to live under the same house and will start a family together.

Y/N: you know what?

Shirabu looks at his soon to be wife.

Y/N: I'm also grateful that I fell and you found me...

Shirabu chuckles at her statement and they share another tight hug.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Thank you for reading this fanfiction story that I made
I'm sorry if it was shorter than my other story, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Please check my other stories too

Love you all
^^

K A Y N U