Chapter 1

Paige's POV

Lindy, Mahogany, Autumn, and I had just gotten out of class. We were heading back to our dorm. That's right, I said dorm.

Right now, we go to UCLA. Steph would be here with Sam, but they moved back home. Steph goes to North Carolina State University. I think Sam goes to Meredith College. There both in Raleigh.

We were just sitting around the dorm doing nothing, when I got a text. I looked at my phone and it was from Jc. I smiled and opened it.

Babe💋: Hey babe. Guess what?

Me: What?

Babe💋: We're at the airport rn. But don't tell Lindy

Me: OMG really.

Babe💋: Yeah. Come pick us up? But by yourself

Me: Yeah. I'm coming now. See you soon. Love you😘

Babe💋: okay. Love you too😘😘

I locked my phone and stood up. "I'm going to pick up some food. Taco Bell okay?" I lied. "Yeah you know what we want." Mahogany said. "Yup." I said

"Okay. Hurt back soon, paigers. Love ya." Lindy said, looking up from her phone. "Love you, too." I said. I started walking out the door, but Autumn stopped me.

"You're gonna need the keys." She said. "Oh yeah. Thanks, babe." I said and took them. "No prob." She said and walked back to the dorm. I walked out of the complex and it was raining.

"Fucking great." I muttered and walked to the truck. More like ran because I didn't have a good to cover my hair. I quickly opened the door, got in, and shut the door.

I started the truck and buckled my seatbelt. I pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. Within five minutes, I was in the highway. The storm had gotten a bit worse. To my surprise, the roads were pretty clear.

A bit slippery, though. Every once in a while, I would slide just a little. All of the sudden, there was thunder and I had jumped a bit. Then, a car came speeding out of nowhere.

It started sliding into my lane, so I had to swerve. I swerved into the next lane and tried turning the wheel. But, it was locked. I twisted and turned.

I then collided in the 18-wheeler next to me. Everything went black.

Lindy's POV

Where's Paige?

Jc's POV

Where's Paige?