Chapter 3

Jc's POV

The guys and I were sitting in the airport, waiting for Paige to pick us up. It was quiet when Sam got a call. He answered it and walked away.

Sam came back after about two or three minutes. He looked panicked. "Paige is... She's in the hospital." He said. "What. Why?" I asked, worried about my girlfriend.

"She was driving and a car kept coming into her lane. She swerved into the lane beside her and the steering wheel locked. An eighteen-wheeler was right there and she crashed into it. I'm sorry man." Sam explained.

"Someone call a cab or something. Please." I said and jumped up. Kian pulled out his phone and dialed a cab number. He hung up and said, "They'll be here in 10 minutes."

I started taking deep breaths. It felt like I was suffocating in this gigantic place. My leg started to shake faster and faster. "Jc calm down." Trevor said. I was about to speak, but Kian jumped up.

"Cab's here." He said. I quickly got up and ran to the vehicle. We all got in and Sam told the driver the hospital name.

Lindy's POV

I turned around after shutting the door to see my best friend, lying motionless before me. I walked over to the chair beside the bed and sat down.

"Paigers." I said, quietly. I got not one response. "Paige Beth. I'm sorry. For all of this. I shouldn't have let you go out in this weather." I said over and over again.

I just sat there and cried. I cried my eyes out, something in which I haven't done in a while. It's times like these I wish I had a parent to help me get through things like this.

Just then, the hospital door opened. I quickly wiped my eyes and turned around. It was doctor Rosario. "Ms. Rodriguez. I'm sorry, but visiting hours are over and there's several others here for you." He said.

"Okay. Thank you so much, dr. Rosario." I smiled. "No problem. Let's go now." He said. I nodded and got up, following him out the door. We walked back into the waiting room and I turned to the doctor.

"Thank you again. I really cannot thank you enough." I hugged him. "It's no big deal." The doctor said. "Bye, doctor." I am waved and walked to mahogany and autumn.

"Hey babe." Autumn said, sympathetically. "Hey." I said. I then saw a curly head to toward the waiting room. Jc. I jumped up and ran to him.

"Justin." I said as. He caught me in his arms. "Lindy." He said. Sam then walked in. "Give me to bubby please?" I asked. Jc handed me to Sam and I clutched onto him for dear life.

"Sammy don't put me down." I pleaded. "I won't, baby. I won't." He said.

Accidents (M.B Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें