~Chapter Twenty-Four~

Niall's POV

I hope Abby isn't getting in trouble because of the us. I mean it's not my fault her mum doesn't like us. I wonder why though. I'm going to call her to see if she's ok.

"Hi Niall." she sounded stressed.

"Hi, How did it go with your mum?"

"Not too well."

"What happened?"

"We started yelling and then she grounded me for a week. I'm not allowed to leave the house unless it's for school."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"I know, but it feels like it is."

"It doesn't matter, it's not like I'm going to listen to my mum."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'll be at your place in about ten minutes."

"But Abby-"

"Bye, Niall." was the last thing she said before she hung up.

*Ten Minutes Later*

There was a knock at the front door. I rushed to go answer it.

There stood a pizza delivery guy, "Did anyone order a large pepperoni pizza?"

"Did anyone order a pizza?" I asked the lads.

"Oh, I did." said Louis, getting up and paying the man. A couple minutes later there was another knock. This time it was Abby. I was mad that she didn't listen to her mum, if her mum finds out, she'll be in even more trouble than before. But, I couldn't help my heart racing at the thought of her risking, getting in trouble just to see me.

"You're going to get in trouble." I warned her.

"As long as it's for a good reason, I'm ok." she said, standing on her toes to peck me on the cheek.

"So what do you want to do? We can't really go out in public, unless you want to be attacked by the paps." I said

"I'm good. Let's just hang out here."

"As long as I'm with you." I said and she blushed. My phone started to vibrate and the screen read: management.

(I hope you guys liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks.  ~Amy)